• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

THR is down right now...again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, right... Betcha that if we push things, we can find some reason to sic an entry team on his house... With a crotch-eatin' k-9 just for grins...

Really, since there's no proof he did anything, it might be wise to tone down the kneecap breaking and entry team suggestions. It doesn't make us look very good.

Because some people just need to have their crotch eaten by a big ol' German Shepard...

I've never looked all that good...

Last edited:
I was on thismorning and see it's down now. I PM'd Derek but I don't know if he got it. Hope they can find a secure server for the site.

Is there any way for them to set a trap? to catch the person?

Blackburn is deserving, with or without DDoS floods.

Browse his postings at APS when it comes back up for a real insight into his character (or lack thereof). I've come VERY close to calling in a favor or two from fellow law enforcement agencies, and putting some heat on him after he 'fessed up to hacking the Brady website. :mad:

This is getting so bothersome

THR down again as I write this. These attacks have to be dealt with by the moderators. Isn't there a federal law about it? (sorry, I practice only on the state level in Illinois, so I don't have the answer to the question I pose here)

The Doc is out now.:cool:

Now, I dismember - is this the same clown that Rich was gonna set me up in a money shoot with?

I like money.

Are you ready to apologize for lying about my so-called 'threats of violence' yet?"

So all this trouble might be over someone's feelings getting hurt?

The poor baby!

:rolleyes:
:D

Sorry, I'm not making fun of the problem itself, just the possible cause of the problem.

Last edited:
"Uga" checking in. Fired off a couple posts in revolvers here, dusting off my membership with THR's recent issues. Best of luck and keep fighting the good fight Oleg, Derek, and other THR admins.

dasmi said:
No. He denies responsibility. He does admit to sending the email that Oleg posted, though.
dasmi, did he have or explain a reason for sending that e-mail to Oleg? I'm not sure I believe him when it comes to responsibility. He obviously has some kind of an axe to grind.

Like others have posted here already, I hope that Oleg and Derek can find this guy or reap enough info from the logs to turn over to a law enforcement agency for tracking and legal charges. I realize that might be hard to do if he is in some other country, but I can always hope!

Now, I dismember - is this the same clown that Rich was gonna set me up in a money shoot with?

I remember that. There was a few possible takers against him.
Gotta be kidding me if thats the case. Jeeze he needs to get a life. :mad:

Jad,

Yeah, that's what I meant. The Link. I saw that pic of cbs on the gen gun thread at thr. Some of the screen names over here are different than thr. I was just wondering. That pic did not fit the notion I had of what cbsbyte looked like. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back