There's Some New 12 Gauge Howdah Pistols in Town!

Ian on Forgotten Weapons channel recently did a video called "Bankrupcy of Hudson Manufacturing and the Reality of Firearms Manufacturing." The video covers a range of subjects, but the main theme is about the challenges a small company has in getting a new firearm into successful production. Much of his discussion is directly relevant to the subjects of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGcsYH0lOs

Last edited:
While the product may appear in limited quantity someday.Tim Goy conned folks to make this happen. Misrepresented and lied to me, personally, via e-mail over and over again.
AGC is not and has never been a reputable firearms parts manufacturer.
Yall remember ZAMAK? if not its a Cast zinc-alloy the slides of Hi-Points and cheap saturday night specials were made from. Well I think that may be what you receive, if you receive a gun from AGC....... Faux wood grain plastic and Zamak

American gun craft agc "fake news"

AND just so this is recognized as being established fact.
AGC does not have a manufacturing history dating back to 1941.The videos and machines and equipment they display and advertise..... Are not property of AGC or being ran by AGC. Their website is compiled of false claims, links and recommendations to companies that DO NOT support or endorse them.
and they took a bunch of money from customers, saying that we'd have a product in our hands within 6 weeks. Then told us just to wait "a few more weeks" for months on end.They didn't even have a prototype to show.
One big lie from Timothy Goy.

So heres the definitive proof of a sham.
This is a Goblin Paintball gun.See attached picture.

Attachments

• goblinpaintball.JPG
    goblinpaintball.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 91
Sure looks similar, but remember that Freedom475 on TheHighRoad.org has a Diablo in hand. Not his (on loan from AGC), but it's a black powder gun with 209 primer pockets. Not a paintball gun. Tim may very well have copied the looks of the "Goblin", or the maker of the Goblin copied Tim's Diablo, but what Freedom has is not a Goblin.

AGC

Bigger, Better firearms manufacturing firms in America have folded.
So to expect AGC to succeed with deflection and awful customer service is absurd.

I wonder if all the websites, like Armslist, Gunbroker, etc., that are taking money from AGC for advertisements on their pages, are aware that they are supporting (legitimizing) either a failed company at best, and a total scam at worst?

Sure looks similar, but remember that Freedom475 on TheHighRoad.org has a Diablo in hand. Not his (on loan from AGC), but it's a black powder gun with 209 primer pockets. Not a paintball gun. Tim may very well have copied the looks of the "Goblin", or the maker of the Goblin copied Tim's Diablo, but what Freedom has is not a Goblin.

I am hesitant to comment, since I have no knowledge of this specific situation. But I will still offer, that in general, the existence of a functioning prototype says very little about the status of a production line.

There are always prototypes before significant production gets under way. Some prototypes are one-off hand built samples, and others are early pieces off of nearly production ready equipment. Without more details, the relationship between prototypes and production is purely speculative. Well, with the exception that prototypes is certainly better than no prototypes.

If one of these guns exists why couldn't they make a video of it in action and post it on You Tube? I notice the website still says new Diablos are shipping in 6 weeks, it has said that for months now. It also says the next production run of the other guns will be in June or July, when was the first one? I keep wanting to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but it's getting harder and harder. I canceled my order and he did refund my money. I guess that's something.

Sorry...but the design of them looks entirely out of proportion and not attractive to me. The grip angle is nearly 90% compared to the barrels and the whole thing is just goofy looking. Now the Pedersoli's are attractive looking, but WAY overpriced for what they are. A guy is probably better off just buying a smoothbore pistol and calling it good...

Gotta love how companies always claim they'll have the new product in "full production" by so and so date and months later it's still not happening because of "issues."

I've learned whenever a company says something like that, tack an extra 6 months on because they intentionally state a time that's not too far off to build excitement, product doesn't ship and then there's an update that it's only 2-3 months more.

I find it strange and odd that both videos are so short.
Also that both posters do not have any other videos posted on their youtube accounts.
The 1st poster listed the link to the 2nd video the day after it was posted on youtube.
If these were shipped to legitimate customers then they seem to be among the first.
We still haven't seen any videos of either the Wrath or Bulldog models, including on the company's youtube channel or website.
It seems like a very secretive and suspicious way of doing business when a company doesn't want to fire or make any videos using their own prototypes or completed guns.

I can imagine......

I sell professional equipment for a living, and have done so for decades. In fact retirement is getting closer.
Manufacturing is a tough gig these days. The business I am in requires FDA clearance for many if not all of the products I sell. FDA is just one of the alphabet soup agencies where we must have an official blessing before the product can be sold.
I can't imagine the BS that goes with manufacturing firearms. It is especially challenging for the little guy to get any traction.

The above does not excuse this vendors behavior.

Arcticap above is 100% correct, I call BS on the vids as well. I have spoken with the man several times with NO straights answers hence cancelled my orders for 2 Pistols as well, Will place again one day if they do surface ,which I doubt. Refund was prompt as well as communication regarding its request for what its worth.

Last edited:
I've been requesting production updates about every month or so-I've always received a prompt response. The latest update included a photo of what looks to be Diablo frames in production & they "expect to fill all outstanding pre-orders in the next 30-60 days."
I'm still keepin' the faith & enjoying the journey.
tdbd7QJl.jpg

Back