S&W customer service experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
psychohellbilly666 said:
And who are you to decide if my experience was bad customer service. I worked for the money. It was my money spent on the product. Therefore it's i who decided if I got my money's worth. Not you.

He's a guy posting on a public forum just like you. Did you not realize that you were posting your experience and beliefs (right or wrong) on a public forum?

You can decide if you believe that you got your money's worth or not, and the rest of us will decide if we believe that you did or not. If you're going to get upset at other's opinions, it's probably not real smart to go posting what you think where everyone can see it.

Seems that the trend so far is that you got your money's worth, no matter what you believe! ;)

Seems that the trend so far is that you got your money's worth, no matter what you believe!

Two weeks for a resolution is pretty good in my experience. The only time I've had it go faster, was when the firearm was replaced by the manufacturer.

He's a guy posting on a public forum just like you. Did you not realize that you were posting your experience and beliefs (right or wrong) on a public forum?

You can decide if you believe that you got your money's worth or not, and the rest of us will decide if we believe that you did or not. If you're going to get upset at other's opinions, it's probably not real smart to go posting what you think where everyone can see it.

Seems that the trend so far is that you got your money's worth, no matter what you believe! ;)

My stance is any other manufacturer would keep a guide rod assembly on hand for repairs. Simple as that.

Would you have been happy if they had the guide rod in stock, but it still took them two weeks to get it to you?

Had the part been in stock and shipped first class that day or the following I would have been satisfied. I never would have felt the need to ask for a mag.

Had the part been in stock and shipped first class that day or the following I would have been satisfied. I never would have felt the need to ask for a mag.

Your expectation is unreasonable. Every company is not going to have every single part on hand for immediate warranty replacement/shipment. Not in the firearms industry, auto industry, electronics, etc... Not in the world of just in time production. Not at the price point that US consumers demand these days.

The more you post the more we get to the root of the problem. Your expectation was not reasonable which lead you to believe you were entitled to more than a functioning pistol, which you got within 2 weeks of the call for warranty service. On top of that they sent you an additional recoil guide assembly so that if it happened again you would not suffer the insult of another 2 week wait. Yet you are still not satisfied. Again it seems to lead right back to unrealistic expectations.

You can continue to post your plight and your opinion of the poor treatment you feel you received but I think you will not find many people seeing it your way. In the end it does not matter because you sold the pistol and got something else. You vow never to buy another S&W so I guess its time to close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back