Pennsylvania gathering Saturday June 11th

Thanks to everyone

I would like to thank everybody at the shoot. You guys were really nice to a relative newbie like myself. I appreciate all the input and for letting me blow off a few rounds with you.
Thanks
Mark

Ok here are some pictures from the meet...

It was nice to meet many new people today! Thank you to everyone again who let me try out there firearms.. Love that Krink SBR :)

Please note the K80Geoff BEFORE and AFTER pictures (I am trying to turn him to the daAK side)

Attachments

• whoisthis.jpg
    whoisthis.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 47
  • K80before.jpg
    K80before.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 52
  • K80after.jpg
    K80after.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 47
whoisthis.jpg is me.

Here's the Group Picture.

P6111148.jpg

AAuughhhh!!!!

OOOooooo....

Sometimes I'm soooooo pis8ed at relatives and their ability to scr@w up a weekend for me!

It looks like I missed a great rendezvous, dang. From the group pick, it looks like the makings a decent rifle platoon. Even had a gpmg for support(except the smallest guy in the platoon wasn't assigned to carry it :D ).

Looks like a good time was had by all. I'm happy for those that made the meet, as at least someone was where they WANTED to be.

I'm having some computer problems and lucked out and finally got online after many tries.

I'll start a new thread in the next day or so and we can give the details on the fun we had.

Jamie thanks for another great shoot! How about asking the rain to hold off just a *little* bit longer next time though. :p Marcus

Did somebody say.......

Computer problems ;)

I happen to be a resident computer geek. If you need any help, let me know. I can even (with your permission) take your computer over remotely if needed.

Mark

RAIN!!! :D

It only rained 'cause I left early :p

Dead, shame on you , no pictures of Mr Pop shooting the M60!

How did you photoshop that picture of me shooting an AK, I don't shoot AKs, no sir, not I!

Jamie Young said:
I'll start a new thread in the next day or so and we can give the details on the fun we had.

Jamie when you do I have over a hundred pictures from the shoot. Of course probably half are various pics where I was trying to capture brass in the air, actions cycling and what not, so quite a bit of repetition. I'll post 5 or 6 of the best in that thread and a link to all of them, for anyone interested.

Mark54g said:
Mike,

Can you email me a high res shot of that?

Done, it is over 6 MB, so let me know if you have any problems receiving it.

Thanks again to Jamie for putting this together. I was great seeing you all, not to mention the kewl toys. :)

Mike, can you email me the high rez pic please? File size is no problem.

Email:

frodo527 -at- building-tux.com

Stay tuned for a major announcement!!! :eek: :D

Watch this forum, tell your friends!

Rumor is August 20...shhhh...don't tell Soda Pop I let this out, He will be po'ed :D

Dang....I hope I can get out to play that weekend too...I've got another gathering to go to on the 27th.

Ok, ok, ok....

The rumor Geoff Ross is spreading around the internet is true.

New thread and details will be coming in the next few weeks.

August 20th is the next shoot.

WE ARE ON!!

Nice

Is it OK if I can come this time (I may be able to make it, though I am moving in early August).

I am going to pick up my pistol today ( I hope ) so I will have something to bring.

Btw, Jamie

I tried to send you a message but your box is full.

Back