Pennsylvania gathering Saturday June 11th

Best of all, Jamie's buddy, the zz-top guy is back and friendly as ever......

I was actually up there a little over a week ago. I lectured him on his attitude towards new members and people I'm taken there. I told him he better be careful how he approaches people because he's been inconsitant and rude towards people I've introduced to the club.

The pistol range was fixed up because one of the neighbors got one to many bullets in their barn. Apparently their house and barn are about 800yds back and slightly to the left. They suspect the guys shooting rifles in the pistol range are bouncing bullets out of the pit and smacking the ladies barn 800yds back. I told them to raise the height of the berms a few months ago.

The pistol range is much nicer.

Please spread the word and try and brings some friends!!

I am moving to Quakertown in a month or so, can any of you reccomend any gun shops in the area? I need to pick up a couple guns and also do a transfer from an internet sale.

Thanks.

There is a barn 300 yards behind the 500 yard backstop???

Apparently.

BoSox- there are a ton of shops in the area. I'm not sure of the locations off the top of my head, but somebody here probable knows.

Marcus?

Im planning to come.. Ill try to bring a friend with a few gun too:) So I CAN shoot my new Benelli shotgun that day??? Cool!

Frank

Dead said:
Hmm I wonder if we could add "M1 Garand" to the list of things to bring in addition to Lever / bolt guns?

I can bring one of those, if you'd like.

Are the Glock Pistolsmiths coming too???

You mean these guy's. :)

fixglock.JPG

One of my C&R dealer friends is most likely going to come to the next shoot.

Let's make this a lever/bolt/ C&R shoot.

I'm still not sure as to how many new shooters may come. If anyone is a NRA certified firearms instructor please let me know. I'm getting requests from friends and family members that have never fired guns before. I was planning on having an October indoctination gathering, but we can train some converts in June.

As far as Glock pistolsmiths....... I heard Jody Hudson got fired from his gunsmithing job. :D I wonder why.....

If there's room for

some inexperienced people, I'm in. Anybody mind if I bring the missus? (she might not want to go). What if anything should I bring? (still waiting on New Jermany to issue me a permit to purchase and FID)

Gunshops in or near Q Town? Nocamixon (sp?) Sporting Goods right in Q Town does transfers and has a few guns. Big Sky on 309 has mostly antiques,C&R etc. A pretty good gunsmith shares the shop. Quimby`s in Dublin about 10mins. away has a nice selection,good prices and they do some gunsmithing too. Oh speaking of gunsmiths Evolution Gun Works/George Smith moved to Q Town a little while ago. He`s absolutely world class. Back to shops, just north on 309 is Defcon 1,the place to go if you like "black guns" and tactical gear. They`re Class 3 BTW. They have a small indoor range where you can rent full autos. :cool: There are at least 6 other shops within a 1/2 hour drive. In this regard at least it`s a good place to live. :) Marcus

Gentlemen,
Sounds like a nice shoot. I hope to drop in and see what's up with the range.
Thanks again
Clancy

Well I replaced all the springs in the '55 WM and I need to check it out so I may take a run up to W&W tomorrow. Hopefully it's not under water.
Mike

Jamie Young,
I would like to see the club and range. We are there just to look around if that's Ok with you? Thanks for your comeback.
Thanks again
Clancy

Back