Pennsylvania gathering Saturday June 11th

Mike you`re a gentleman and a scholar. :)

Anyone have an LAR Grizzly they could bring along? If I can find a 10" longslide it may be my next magnum auto but I`d like to give one a try first.

Jamie,I`m assuming the event is rain or shine no? Marcus

Rain or shine.

*Announcement*

Eric Rohrbaugh will be bringing earplugs for anyone that needs them, AND he will be paying off the cooks at W&W so we can all eat for free. The $5 per person fee is now VOID thanks to Eric.

Mike you`re a gentleman and a scholar.

You might want to rethink that Marcus. I messed up. I don't know why, but in my mind I mixed up the Wildey and the Automag for some reason. The ammo I have available is for a Wildey, actually three different caliber Wildey's. I really need a Wildey ... and an Automag.

No problem Mike,it`s the thought that counts. ;) I`ll still have enough ammo to let you have a go with it. :D

I don`t have anything really suited to 3-500yd. shooting but I`d like to see if I can hit anything at 300yds. with what I`ve got. I`ll be bringing a friend though who`s really looking forward to trying out his .22-250 varmint gun at those ranges. Marcus

Hey gang, new member here. Is anybody welcome? I am in Downingtown, and would gladly trek the hour+ to mingle and blast away with like minded folk. Here is what I got...Bring 'em all or none?

S&W 629 44 mag
S&W 642 38 special
S&W 617 .22lr
Lyman Great Plains .50 Flintlock
Marlin 30/30
Savage 30/06

Fill me in. Thanks.

Mr. Tettnanger

Is anybody welcome?

Yes.

All responsible firearms owners are welcome!

I could bring my Winchester Model 70-30/06 out. Art Eatman gave me some tips on increasing accuracy and it really seems to have payed off. I always bring a ton of firearms and never get to shoot them. Since I have to be a social butterfly at these gatherings I end up shooting everyone elses guns.

Please introduce yourself when you show up!! Tell us your name an which board you are coming from.

I don`t have anything really suited to 3-500yd. shooting but I`d like to see if I can hit anything at 300yds. with what I`ve got. I`ll be bringing a friend though who`s really looking forward to trying out his .22-250 varmint gun at those ranges. Marcus

No problem Marcus. I got you covered.

I've got a Swiss K-31, A Japanese Arisaka, M1 Garand - hey it has a bolt :p , German Mauser and an Enfield to bring. Maybe a couple lever guns; some are repro's. And of course I'll bring the Carbon 15 Pistol again and some other modern fun type toys.

Should I bring the .500 S&W Revolver or is someone else already bringing one?

The .50 Beowulf AR? I was going to leave it at home this time, but if anyone is really interested I'll bring it along.

Hi guys! I've been offline for a while, but I'll be there. I don't have any bolt-actions, lever-actions, or C&Rs, but I can probably find something to bring. I never shoot much anyway at these big meets, so I'll probably travel light.

I'm an NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, but I haven't actually taught any classes yet, only assisted. I'll be happy to help out with newbies or RO duties.

9mmMike, I'll try to remember to bring your big box. :o

M1's are permitted. No AK or AR or black gun stuff.

(OK just kidding) :p

I'm glad someone else is bringing an M1, maybe Mr Pop will actually let me shoot mine this time. Last time he shoved me out of the way and shot up all my ammo :p

I've been getting lot of flak for not having an M1 Garand by now.

I'll be at the 200yd range waiting for you, Geoff. Just leave the rifle and a can of ammo and be on your way.

K80 NO AKS?????? That means steel showers for you again.. :p ;) :D

Jamie you DO NOT have a M1 yet?? Time to get one!! :) I have 1, you need 1 too....

Jamie,

I would prefer NOT to introduce myself as DEAD at the range. :D

I should be there early however, my friend can not longer make it on Saturday. :(

Maybe we could make my dad the RO, so you could shoot this time??? :)

EDIT: Dad packed GUNS & AMMO he wants to shoot it all... You are out of luck Jamie.

Last edited:
I'm packed for tomorrow

I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm bringing:

• Arsenal SLR-101SG milled AK w/new Mojo rear sight
  • Marlin Camp .45
  • Bulgarian Makarov
  • Ruger P-90 .45 (Brand spankin' new!)

...and plenty of ammo. :) 200 rounds of .45 ACP weighs a ton. :eek:

So far my loadout is :
Remington 700 BDL Varmint 6mm Rem
Remington 700 LTR 308
CZ 550 American 6.5x55
CZ 452 Lux 22lr
If time allows I'll bring the Swedish Mauser, Enfield N04MK1 and Swiss k-31.
I've been reloading like a maniac.

Back