Pa TFL'ers

OK July 13th for those who can make it.

I hope to be able to get up there the week before to check the course and set up the targets.

Who is coming?

I would like to keep the group down to six or less. Any more and we will be out on the course a loooong time. With six people the course takes about 3 hours.

If more people want to shoot I will consider a second group on another weekend. Might also be good for people who cannot come in the 13th.

I do not want to discourage anyone or have it known that people are not welcome. I will try to acomodate everyone.

Fella's,

I hope I can make it out to this thing. I got bit on My arm last night by a cat and spent all day in the ER because it's infected. I have to go back tomorrow morning to make sure it's not spreading. Don't know if I'll be able to work a pump action next weekend. If I can't shoot pump action, I'll probable hang out at the pistol range or just harass everyone. It hurts like a M#@@%^F&^%

OK team. The 13th is now out for me. :(
I am completely free on the 20th though. No doubt about it.......
Sorry about that,
Mike

Ain't no way in heck I can shoot a 12gauge this weekend.

Geoff, your the boss on this one. Are we going to postpone this? I am still going to make it there, saturday, for testing some 45acp reloads and My 10/22 modifications. I just can't shoulder a 12gauge and expect to drive home. You know how it is when you get involved in cat fights. All those girls fighting over me and then getting in the middle of it (the story just changed;) ).

OK OK! We will have to postpone this untill we can all agree on a date.

I will try to be there on the 13th, to check out the range. I'll bring my AR and some pistols to shoot.

Maybe we should do this in August?

Just as well, I would like to go over the Range one more time to set things up.

However , If anybody does want to shoot this weekend, please let me know. If there are two or three I will go ahead with the shoot and hold another one for Mike and Soda at a date to be announced later.

Anyone else?

Well, it's a toss-up for me. I was planning to go, but don't need to drive 3 hours if nobody else is going. However, I'd be happy to help you "test" the course, Geoff, as my Mossy needs some testing as well.

Well, I wouldn't want to deprive Soda of any laughter. ;) Plus, my order from letargets.com arrived today, so I guess I'll head up there on Saturday with everything, ready for whatever.

Hokay folks, I will be there tomorrow morning with my 870 and my rifles.

Plant to shoot whatever.

Somedbody show up this time please!

What time? I plan on getting there between 10-11am.

I have a good bit of 38 special and 45acp to shoot. After that, I'll be eating Jolly Ranchers and making fun of you guys every time you miss your clays.

Geoff and Dave chickened out. They ended up hanging out with Me all day. And watched Me shoot down the 25yd post 4 times. Who says 45acp doesn't have superior knock down capabilities?

Well, with only one worn out shotgunner and another with a loose rib we decided to forego the shotgun shoot.

Soda and Dave shot pistols whilst I burned my arm on hot brass from my poodleshooter.

Trying to get TFL'ers together is like herding cats, big nasty cats.

Speaking of cats, the third member of our group was nursing a sore arm from a Steve Irwin mishap with his highly trained ninja guard cat. Claimed he couldn't hold up a shotgun. He was however able to hold up a beer at the restaurant after the shoot.

Back