Pa TFL'ers

K80Geoff

Several of you have asked about a possible shotgun shoot. I'm game and will set it up if you guys will show up!

How about a Pump Gun clays shoot. Bring your 870,500,1300 or Nova and shoot sporting clays. No autos, O/U's or SXS allowed. Drag out that HD Ithaca you have had collecting dust in the closet.

Right now I would consider holding it at out usual venue, Water and Wings. They have a championship clays course and 5 stand. We could work with them to make the shoot doable for pumps.

Need to toss around dates.

Downside of this is that it will probably be on the expensive side, about $30 to shoot 100 clays.

Any takers.

Hmm.................. I'll see if I can get one of My friends who's got an 870 on the shelf to let me borrow it.

Lets have one soon.

Like June 1st.

Don't have a shotgun but I can chip in ammo and/or clays if I can get a loaner.

June 1 doesn't work for me though.

- pdmoderator

ugh I just found out I have to work Saturday:( I might be able to make it later in the day. Like around noon. I have to go in to work at 8am to fix something. It might only take 2 hrs.

This Saturday?! Egads! I already have shooting plans.
I am going to French Creek for a little hand-tossed clay busting. I am hoping to take at least one newbie along.
Let me see if I can do some rearranging of the ol' schedule.
Noon would be best for me and eating FIRST would be a good idea since the SC course takes a couple/few hours to run, right?
Mike

You're killin' me! I just rearranged some stuff so I could get up there around noonish. :(
Oh well, I will go back to plan A.
I think the DE shoot is the second weekend in June so I don't think that is a good date unless there are a lot of PA/NY/NJ shooters who are not attending Jody's event.
Later,
Mike

OK, Since Jody's shoot is in June we will have to push it back into July or later.

After you guys return sunburned and eaten by various arthropods in Delaware we will discuss a date. Early July is not good for me.

You're killin' me! I just rearranged some stuff so I could get up there around noonish.

And your killing me too!!:(

I don't have to work Saturday now.

Forget about your baffroom, bust some clays instead.

Hmm well we might have to wait until the middle of July if we don't do it this weekend.

I have a ton of friends that would want to come to one of these. But I haven't had time to get a hold of any of them since I'm working crazy hours. Let's put a little planning into this.

Planning! We don't need no stinkin' planning!

Actually that is a good idea. I need to go over the course to see if it is suitable as is or whether we can request some changes.

I'll be there at 10AM or thereabouts. This is not an official TFL 870 shoot OK. (Actually who cares, shoot anyway!):D

The real pump gun shoot will be sometime in the future.

OOPS! Bad Manners:D

9MM Mike, should we wait for you, if yes when should we expect you.

Anyone else gonna show up.

Don't want to wait too late to start as the course takes about 3 hours to complete.

Last edited:
Don't wait for me tomorrow. I will be taking a newbie up to French Creek for some SG 101.
Thanks for asking though... ;)
Mike

Sounds like a good idea...

Let me know of the date. June is a BUSY week for me.

1-2 away
9th away
21-24 away
28-30 away

Back