NFA photo thread

Just picked up this PSD upper (in 6.8 of course) a few weeks ago.

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

The 11.5" SBR that started life as a pistol build, and then decided to grow up.

arfcomme1.jpg

10292006005.jpg

and my friends Krink....
KRINK052908.jpg

DBAR

Yep, that's a 40mm Penn Arms GL40-1 launcher. I don't know what states they're legal in, you'd have to check your state laws. :)

ill play

Complete spikes build.
CJ-15 Jolly Roger lower
Spikes 9mm upper 7.5 inch
RRA mag block
Mil-spec CTR stock
Yankee Hill sights
Midwest quad rail
MOE Grip
Burris fastfire on Larue Irondot

and im waiting on my paperwork to come back on my Gemtech MK9K

attachment.php

All of these guns are curios & relics and are shared with friends and fans at the range. Gotta love the classics. CAUTION: Gun p o r n can cause uncontrollable drooling.

The grandfather of all modern assault rifles, the MP-44.

MP-44right.jpg

the pioneer machine pistol in sheetmetal technology for firearms, the MP-40.

MP40Soldat2.jpg

MP40Closeup1-1.jpg

One of the most revolutionary machineguns of all time, the MG-42.

MG-42NoSN.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php
Only 8 months for the Form1/SBR.:D
the perfect plinker.
p

Attachments

• SCR SBR 003.jpg
    SCR SBR 003.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 2,466
Last edited:
Here's my SBS Saiga-12 I just got back from the 'smith after an 18-month wait. Took it out Skeet shooting & freaked out normal trap & skeet crowd at the range. Muzzle blast is impressive to say the least.....
Sorry for the sh*tty quality, but their off my phone camera.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CIMG0003.jpg
    CIMG0003.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 2,424
  • CIMG0004.jpg
    CIMG0004.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 2,458
  • CIMG0005.jpg
    CIMG0005.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 2,424
I only have one NFA weapon. Here it is.

I started posting it around the boards yesterday. I was going to post here but I'm too new to post in for sale. So if anyone wants to buy it or trade some 1911's, XD's, Sigs, or whatever - let me know. Here are the pics and info. I'm looking for $3500 for all of it.

It's absolutely perfect - and runs like a top. Never a jam. or malfunction of any kind. Comes with 14 mags. I have used 2 of the magazines - the other 12 are brand new. They are all Cobray marked zytel mags with the exception of 4 South African metal mags. 3 of those are still in the plastic.

I bought this in 04 from a good friend who had 10 of them new in boxes. This one was brand new - I installed a buffer before ever firing it and have had it out twice in all the years I've owned it. It's had maybe 300-400 rounds down the tube.

I ditched the cardboard box a long time ago - and the silly front strap. It has a front grip (q-grip) that I never installed. It also comes in an aluminum case with the foam cut for it and several mags. I have the original cleaning rod and also I dug up the goofy mag loader in case someone wants it. Little rust on the mag loader it was just lying out in my shop.

DSC_1615.jpg

DSC_1617.jpg

DSC_1620.jpg

DSC_1626.jpg

Actually the 458 socom is the loudest of my suppressed firearms. It has that large bore and the action noise. This combines to make it louder than my 510 whisper.

Ranb

Back