NFA photo thread

9mm SBR

SBR lower with RRA 9mm 7" upper.

Compact, accurate, fast handling and very very fun to shoot. Gotta love the AR platform :)

9mmsbr-1.jpg

Liberty TX-Silencer Shoot-

Photos by Mike Cress

Me and the LWRC Gemtech G5 suppressed
LibertySilencerShoot6.jpg

Me and the Rock River LAR-9 Gemtech Multi-Mount suppressed
LibertySilencerShoot5.jpg

Latest addition....

Latest NFA item added....
Built from all Rock River Arms parts.... 9mm, 7" bbl, DuraCoated OD Green / Black
Registered as multi caliber so I can go to 5.56 if I want later too. This thing is my favorite right now. NO muzzle rise/recoil... can put the whole mag into one big tore up hole at 15 yards. Haven't shot it any further out yet. :D Can't wait for the paperwork to FINALLY get back so I can slap the suppressor on it.

sbr1.jpg

sbr2.jpg

Ridge_Runner_5, where did you engrave your gsg? I'm looking to pick up a pk soon to do an sbr and have been trying to find where other people have done theirs.

Ridge_Runner_5, where did you engrave your gsg? I'm looking to pick up a pk soon to do an sbr and have been trying to find where other people have done theirs.

Sorry, just saw this...I had it done at a local place that engraves trophies and whatnot...they charged me like $35 to do it while I wait...

Just thought I would add a few pic. and play as well!!
HK MP5 done by S&H Arms, and a Colt LE6933. with a few other HK guns I have.
HK-Colt006.jpg

002.jpg

HK-Colt008.jpg

I been asked what some of the other guns in the pic is.
HK MP5 9mm (My frist HK long gun, and she is not that long as you can see lol)
Colt LE6933 5.56 (My first stamp gun)
HK 93. .223 (Both forearms, Bipod, C-mag, Set trigger and lower, Factory trigger and lower, (3 stocks- A2,A3, Clubfoot))
HK SL7 .308 (for sale)
HK 300 .22 mag (the best .22 I ever had)
HK P7M8 (for sale)

Last edited:
Back