NFA photo thread

My lil Israeli sweetheart. A RR with a slotted bolt, the "least desirable" FA Uzi... Daddy still loves you.

Attachments

• 1myuzi.jpg
    1myuzi.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 337
My Gemtech G5 LWRC M6A2

I go to pick up my G5 finally and walk out of my dealers with this:D

LWRCM6A2003.jpg

ac5563-1.jpg

That's a picture of my AC556. I have since mounted a forward grip on it which really improves my control....and I no longer burn my left hand on the gas block.

FWIW, the $50.00 holosite that I have on there works great and hasn't fallen apart yet....it's been on there for over one year now and yes, I put over 1000 rounds through it since then.

Here are a few taking a break on the 4th. M10 9mm, 9mm upper for m16, 223 m16, glock 18 and a sbr krinker plinker with suppressor.
HPIM0327.jpg

Why not? would be my question.........why do people think they are qualified to say what other law-abiding responsible people are allowed to posess??:barf: I'll get off my soap box now..............

I don't know what you are referring to but as soon as a new law is passed making what you like to have and do illegal then you no longer qualify as a law abiding person.

What is the stock on the Glock? Never seen one like that? Looks much more solid than the Glock made stocks!

Wilmelm Bubits made in austria it's solid but the length of pull is about an inch too long. photo below.

You may want to remove the beer cans from the vehicle for future pics.

I don't litter.

Attachments

• glockstock.jpg
    glockstock.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 222
Back