New members - please introduce yourselves here

New guy from New Jersey.
Picked this "hobby" at the worst possible time - last April.
My main goal was to get some precision rifles. Well, one handgun led to another and I still don't have any long guns. But I will - some day ;)

Introduction

Good morning I am Turtle,I am from Boone N.C. I have been enjoying weapons,reloading,smithing for about 25 years now. I look forward to learning from your forum,and hope I can contribute from time to time.;)

New to forum

Hello all,

Just joined up as this forum has had the most unbiased answers and seems well established and active.
I've been a shooter since I was little in Texas. I like my guns with hammers with a preference for .45 and .380. I've been out of the game awhile and recently purchased two guns. One home and one carry. Now if TX will hurry up
And process my paperwork I can carry outside of my car.

Current weapons
EAA Witness Polymer 45 full size - a real tack hammer! I've never shot a more accurate pistol.
Bersa Thunder Duo 380 - my wife will steal this one. So.....

Looking for Witness Compact poly .40. I like eyes on before purchase so looking in DFW area.

Saying Hello!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to The Firing Line Community! I own a machine shop in Phoenix, Arizona. No sales pitch intended! Just saying hi and I included some pictures of the shop and our new waterjet! Thanks everyone!

156260_1399616183630223_151279277_n.jpg

1621835_1403245103267331_1162550659_n.jpg

1912036_1403245176600657_588373500_n.jpg

New guy from Cypress, TX here. Found some really great info here so far. Been involved with guns, accessories, and reloading since I was very young. Looking forward to checking this place out more!

afternoon Gents,

Im a 32 year old, newly married, no kids yet "but very soon we're hoping," Medical assistant, retired Chef of 20yrs, outdoor/thrill seeking, hunter,fisherman, and close knit family guy. Oh yeah! did i mention brand new to the forum world and handguns? I thought I would join such a forum so as to be able to share my love of the outdoors and guns with others that live life with the same passion and love of these things as I do, as well as be able to ask questions and respectfully/un-biasedly listen to your opinions, answers, and be blessed with the abundance of wisdom set before me through each one of you.

Anywho, just a longer than intended, and yet still mysterious(lol!) introduction of myself. looking forward to hopefully getting to know you guys and gals more, and sharing our life experiences with firearms and the beautiful great outdoors.

P.S. forgot to add where i am from. I currently reside in the far northwest state and city of Bellingham WA "about an hour north of seattle, depending on who's driving." LOL!

Sincerely,

BandOfBrothers27:17

Hey everyone. I'm 26(27 next week), in the Air Force, and looking for a friendly area to talk about guns. I've been around them for a long time, but still have a lot to learn.

Newbie checking in.
I just joined this morning.
Live in Stamford, CT The UN-constitution state.
Former Marine, Vietnam Vet and State Commander for the Combat Vets Motorcycle Association.
Own Glock 17 &19, 1 Beretta 92fs, S&W 38 special, Ruger 357 mag, SR22 (for the wife)
Glad to be aboard.

New From Georgia

I joined a week or so ago and am just now seeing this new member thread. Anyway, just saying hey. Proud to be here and look forward to learning from other gun enthusiasts.

Greatfull

Haven't been a member for too long. Decided to join when I started needing some input on a caliber/gun for hunting out west. Got all the info and made my decision. My bbl should be here this week.
Thanks to all that responded

Back