New members - please introduce yourselves here

noob

Hi guys! I'm a noob here, (to any forum really) and looking forward to learning from people who know! I'm 28 and have been burning powder for half my life now, reloading about 2 years as well ;) Life is good!

Hi there from Queensland, Australia..

Hi all, hope you don't mind an Aussie joining the forums. I don't know how much I can contribute, but I'm here to learn off anyone who can and hopefully make some new mates along the way.
I'm a 38yr guy old married with a family and hope to get an insight into western action(single action) shooting. I have purchased a 1892 lever and a SAA in 357mag. I have some reloading gear as well. This is my first venture into any style of club/comp shooting and hope to have fun, not break records.
Thanks upfront,
Regards, Baz.

new from arizona
been shooting hunting and fishing
since i can remember
i do all my own reloads except 22lr of course
thanks for the great site!!!!

Greetings

Hello!

I'm a long time reader, who finally decided to register. I'm fairly new to the hobby, and have only started to build my collection.

Intro

Hello! I hail from the great state of Indiana, at 18 years old I am now making the best of my minimum wage job to grow my gun collection, hopefully...

Hello all. I guess you could say I'm new to the forum came over from Archery Talk a couple months ago finally got around to intro. Used this forum frequently for references in the past so figured its time to join.

Thanks,
Mike

This looks like a fun place to tap into anything pistols, revolvers, rifles or shotguns. I have a little collection.

New to Muzzleloading and want to learn more about that.

Retired Electrican living in Indiana. My hobby is hobbies.:)

Hello, everyone. Yes, I'm a US Marine's wife and he's deployed in "A".
I just got my CHL and I carry alternately a Walther 9mm and a Beretta (antique) .380 Model 70s . My Dad's gun from early 1970s. Takes lot of gun oil, but I have extra mags and IT HAS A SAFETY, so I carry one in the chamber. I've been reading awhile before I joined. Been reading about primarily the Semiauto thread. Have a hankering to try the SA XDS .45. (My range rents ) .Also read the partly funny asides about Russki ammo. Now available at Wally World.
I hope I'm not the only woman here. Here to learn! Thanks.

Hello, everyone. Yes, I'm a US Marine's wife and he's deployed in "A".
I just got my CHL and I carry alternately a Walther 9mm and a Beretta (antique) .380 Model 70s . My Dad's gun from early 1970s. Takes lot of gun oil, but I have extra mags and IT HAS A SAFETY, so I carry one in the chamber. I've been reading awhile before I joined. Been reading about primarily the Semiauto thread. Have a hankering to try the SA XDS .45. (My range rents ) .Also read the partly funny asides about Russki ammo. Now available at Wally World.
I hope I'm not the only woman here. Here to learn! Thanks.

Welcome and no, you aren't the only woman here. :). I'm here to learn and have learned a lot so far. Enjoy the site....

forgot to introduce myself. Currently own ruger p95 and looking to get another piece soon, however I'm a law student and am pretty broke. Very informative and interesting forum.

Sorry I'm late

Sorry, I didn't see this thread the other week when I joined up. I'm a central Ohio lawyer, Army vet, and as avid a shooter as I can be with two sons, a wife, and a job that often requires more than 40 hours a week.

Hello everyone

Been through here a few times in the last couple of years and decided this time I would stick around. Great forum. See you all in the threads.

3%er here

I have been directed to this forum a million times through google, and it has answered my question every time. Not sure why I waited so long to join up. I'm a supporting (and very active) member of Glockforum.com as well. Been shooting and carrying for as long as I can remember now. Just wanted to drop in and say hey.

Hello from East Central Missouri New to the forum.

Looking forward to being a forum member. I am a retired Police Officer and an avid hunter and collector of handguns, shotguns and rifles. Lately I have be experimenting with some old military relics. I love classics and relics. I am a perpetual tinkerer.

hello all

Hello to all on the forum. I have been lurking for awhile and have decided to join because of the great information I have gathered on shooting and reloading from the people here. I have been a avid target shooter for years and recently was lucky enough to pick up a Winchester model 70 Stealth with bi-pod and scope. It has the 26 inch heavy barrel and the pre 64 claw type extractor bolt instead of the push type. After putting about 200 rounds down the pipe, I have fallen in love with long distance shooting. I have also purchased a Lee 4 hole turret press with all the dies to start reloading my favorite rounds. I am looking forward to getting some good advice on shooting and reloading from you folks that have much more experience in these fields than I do. Thanks in advance. Dennis.

Last edited:
I'm from se michigan

Hi everyone. I'm a NOOB and will be visiting TFL a lot. I've been reading some of the posts and LOVE this site. I'm going to be attending a CCL class very soon then plan on going to advanced training. I'm an almost senior and female. I bought a Ruger .38 LCR a few years back and have a .22 semi-automatic rifle that I bought at KMart when I was 18. I'm going to buy a shotgun for home defense once I decide what I need and can handle. I'm no stranger to firearms. My brother was on the DPD and used to take me to the range at Rouge Park when I was younger, a LOT younger. He owned a lot of guns and would let me help him clean them sometimes. I made sure to wipe my prints off afterwards :rolleyes: I shoot at Action Impact in Southfield. I sometimes use their .45 Beretta and I like it very much. I think I might have to get one of those :D Maybe Santa will buy one for me. Wait a minute, I AM Santa ;)

Last edited:
Back