New members - please introduce yourselves here

Hello to all. I found this site while researching s&w. 40. I have a Glock 32 and wanted to switch the barrel out for the 40. I had ordered a barrel and was looking for more info. So far, I am enjoying the forums. I have learned alot in the short time lurking. I am interested in purchasing an AR 15 and getting into reloading. Both will have to wait for better funding. So in the mean time, I have been getting a few other cheaper toys to play with. Most recently a SA .22 revolver with two cylinders, a LR and magnum, and a ruger 10/22. I am loving both. I will be spending alot of time here. Thanks,............ RR

New to forum

New to forum but not to shooting.Just got back into it.I have a s&w model 28-2 that I love.I have two EAA witnesses.Both in poly 9mm and .40.I carry a Beretta Nano.name is Dave

New To Firearms

Greetings & Salutations,

I'm new to it all - just moved to Miami by way of New York (insert jokes here) & had no experience w/ firearms until a few weeks ago. Did some homework, went to a local range, & took my conceal permit class.

I had rented a few glocks but I'm a southpaw & so I chose the M&P 9c for my first firearm (still waiting out my 5 days).

This site was great in helping to answer a lot of the questions I was researching & so it was a no-brainer to sign up. Thanks to all the members who share their insights in the forums - it was more help than you can imagine.

:)
Great web sight.
I am a member of ShotgunWorld web sight since 2006
This web sight also has rifle forums, which I like.
I hunt and shoot both rifles and shotguns.
Just want to introduce myself as a new member.
I have been hunting and shooting for over 40 years now, but is is always great to be a member on a new web sight.
I might be able to help some people here with questions.
There are people on this forum that might be able to help me when I have a problem with something on a firearm that I do not know.
Again glad to be a member.
Fred

I'm new here from oklahoma. I like hunting and fishing and collecting C&R guns. Some of you may recognize my name from other forums, pretty much use the same screenname everywhere. And, this site isint blocked at work. woohoo :D

Hello to everyone, my name is buckhorn and I've been into firearms of all sorts beginning when I was digging in my father closet and found 3 old winchesters, , which are mine now. I followed up with purchases of my own and still remember the first time I pulled the trigger on a 8mm Mauser , which was first gun I ever bought on my own. Hooked ever since. Look forward to talking to others who share my passion.

Newbie......old fart....looking to date shotgun

Gun collector, shooter, hunter, CCW holder, 66 y/o....Detroit area

[shotgun question moved to Shotgun forum]

Last edited by a moderator:
another texas guy

Hello all my name is Terry, I came across this forum while looking for info on my recent nics delay, I liked the info so I signed up to ask my own question which can be found in the general discussion. Any input you
may have is appreciated

Howdy, everybody.
I'm a displaced mountain kid from Colorado, hating life in the greater Metro Denver area where there's no place to shoot that you don't have to pay for.
Out of the 4 boys in my family, I'm the only one my dad ever bought a gun for. It was an Ithaca Youth gun, and I'm still trying to find out what my older brother did with it after I told him he could give it to his sons. (I'm not sure if my parents were actually married when he was born... :D )
Now that I have a son, I've taught him the 3 cardinal rules that my dad taught me... Never touch a gun without asking, Always assume a gun is loaded, never point a gun at anything you don't want to put a hole in.
He's a good kid. He's going to love his inheritance.

FNG here

48 year old retired US Marine tanker. Looking forward to listening and learning about all facets of firearms. Grew up on cattle ranch in Montana but for now still stuck in the desert of southern California. Have a keen interest in all types of firearms but particularly military firearms. Have a small collection of weapons, looking to improve on that collection with a 7.62mm semi auto battle rifle if I can decide on what I want. Recently began reloading again after a 26 year vacation. Glad to be here,
J

New to the Forums!

Hi guys, new to the forums! Just wanted to say Hello! Been a lurker for a long time & finally decided to make an account! I have a few guns, always looking to get more. You can check out some vids of my guns and shooting here :) Looking forward to becoming part of a great community here!

My Guns & Shooting Videos!

Hello everyone i'm Rico new to this forum and a veteran love to shoot and train and like learning new things. From southern Arizona

Questions about rifles and pistols

Hi guys, I'm new here and am completely ignorant about rifles and pistols. I have many question about a novel I'm writing and hope you can help me.

Hello everyone,I have been reading the TFL for a long time and decided to join.Im 68 years old and retired .Just getting ready to celebrate 50 yrs. of marriage.I love to hunt,fish and camp and have for many yrs. Getting grandkids involved now,one that wants to go all the time.It doesnt get any better.:D

Howdy all. Been over on The High Road.org for a year or so and decided to pack up and move to a "different" group. Hopefully this will be better than my experiences over there. If not, maybe I'm just not a forum guy...

I live in the DFW area and have been collecting various firearms for roughly 20 years. I hunt whitetails out in West TX. I like things that go bang! I'm also a vintage Jeep guy and currently hunt out of a 1948 CJ2A.

MSG Laigaie

I live in Bellingham, Washington. Retired Military, thirtyfive years. Ten years combat, ten years recruiting, ten years an Engineer, and five years standing in line. Retired Air Force wife, Active duty Army kids. It's the family business. I Open Carry a side arm all day, all night, every day. I will teach a weapons class for almost anyone who wishes to learn.

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, I was refered here by a friend on another forum, I like pretty much anything hunting, shooting, or reloading related. Also like to mess around with tractors and equipment. I'm from northern WI.

Back