New members - please introduce yourselves here

Greetings from Missouri!

Just wanted to add my sincere greetings to you all from the Independence, MO area and say thank you to the moderators for a great forum!

My compliments!

Richard

Last edited:
New member saying hello

My wife and I both travel to the range in Kent WA at least 3 times per month. My wife has a S&W .380 BodyGuard and a Sig 2022 9mm, I have a Taurus .40 and a .38 5 shot. We have both enjoyed shooting for a time now and really enjoyed a class we took at a range not named in Bellevue WA. Unfortuneatly it seems a little competition was all it took for one enterprise to evict another(my opinion the better one). All this to say we await a resolution and until then will take our business elsewhere..no matter how nice the facility is.. Anyway, it's a pleasure to a part of this forum.

Hello, My name is Doug. I just found this site last night after doing some looking for some information on a 7X57 my brother just gave my son. I used to reload many a day ago and am going to get back into it. Looks like a very good site and will be spending some time on here tryin to get to know the site. Look foward to gaining some knowledge and getting my boys into the sport.

NY Shooter Here

Hello everyone.
Figured I'd finally introduce myself after several months of lurking around the site. My name is Jon, happily married and a father of 2 girls, residing in the unfriendly state of NY. If it could be any worse I'm on Long Island, one of the most difficult places to obtain any type of pistol permit, however I was able to overcome that hurdle. I'm an avid range shooter (as much as the wife allows), I do manage to get out at least twice a month at a minimum. Enough about me, I feel i have another post to put up as I have a new addition to the family, a 1911. I'm also lurking around researching reloading, which I am really interested in. I've seen a wealth of knowledge from everyone on this site, and I thank you all for what I have received and will gain. Learning is a never-ending process.

Hello everyone! New to this forum and what a great one it is! I have loved guns all my life. I live in So-Cal where men are men but aren't allowed to own automatic weapons. I am a longshoreman. Looking forward to being a member here!

Hello!

I have been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to post. I am a local pilot out of Paine Field and I am getting into shooting. My friends and I get out and shoot every one in a while, but I am starting to take training classes in the area. A girl has to know how to protect herself ;)

Hi from beautiful northern California

Steve from northern California new to the site like what I see. Into family guns and fishing. Thanks for letting me on.

Hello...The Name be Pat aka 2swift4u.

I have questions about a new to me Rifle and will be looking around for answers to my questions using your search feature But I have found that using the search feature can be a daunting task on some forums.

Is it frowned upon to start asking questions right out of the gate here? :confused:

Hey there! I'm a 32-year-old former Marine machine gunner. I haven't been shooting as much as I used to but that's going to change soon. I'm moving to Washington State and I hope to get a job at a gun shop/range.

I'm a huge fan of HK and Sig alike.and despite the fact I'm thirteen years old, (which may come as a suprise to anyone who has visited any of my threads or replied to a post of mine.:)) I consider myself quite knowledgeable in firearms and other weaponry/gear, and despite my 100+ posts, I joined three days ago.

Winchester Collector

Hello, I am new new here..Really like this site!..I would like to start a discussion on gun restorations..Where is the best place to make my post?..Thanks, Sam

[Just follow the forums by descriptive title. - Bud]

Hello Everybody...

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hail from southeast Michigan, Detroit area. I am a collector of handguns and modern rifles.

Hi there

I am new to the forum and guns are not really my thing but we inherited foour from my deceased brother in law and i am lookingfor help on selling them - we are in norther jersey. I would appreciate any guidance

Hello everybody!

Hi, I am from Russia. I am new here and I would like to find some information about antique firearms shows we could visit in June.

Hello all, my name is Shannon and love reloading, shooting and everything that everyone else does. Hope my own experience helps in some strange way.

Happy shooting!

23 year old former Marine Infantryman here in beautiful north Alabama. I can't even remember the first time I shot a gun I was so young and have been hooked ever since. I mostly lurk around and try to learn but do contribute when I feel like I can offer something important to the conversation. Just wanted to introduce myself before I posted anything else.

Pyongtaeknsgd

Newbe here - avid shooter-12guage pump, AR15, .40 cal Semi Pistol, 9mm pistol, .38 cal revolver, .22 cal pistols and rifles. NRA Member, Navy Vet(CTR3), long time ago. I believe all should practice PEACE but be prepared for ALL possible circumstances.

Saying hello. I'm new to the boards and new to shooting. As a 40th bday present to myself I took myself to a gun range to try it out. I'm hooked. Look forward to buying a gun soon, but content with rentals from the range so far. Favorite to this point is the 9mm M&P.

Back