New members - please introduce yourselves here

New member here. I've been a member of various specialty gun forums for years. I'm in the deep south, southern MS to be exact (somewhat).

I dabble is just about everything gun related. Reloading, a little gunsmithing, NFA stuff, etc.

Hello from Northeast Ohio. find me registered after lurking around a couple of forms. Just looking to get some information and maybe share a little bit if I can help anyone. Into a little bit of everything concerning firearms. Mostly range / self-defense, but go hunting once in awhile when I have time. Have not tried reloading yet though. It's on the list.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Have been lurking a number of years, and thought I would walk out of the shadows. I have been shooting, reloading, and competing for 50 years,

I'm back

I knew it had been a while since I last visited any of the firearms forums online but when I logged in today I noticed that the site said:
"You last visited: September 17, 2014 at 02:26 AM"

I hadn't realized it had been that long.

I was never one of the prolific posters, so I doubt anyone remembers me after over four years, but I'm glad the software still remembered my account.

Newbie to the forum, but had guns for years and I'm on other forums.

From Virginia, been here all my life. Retired from civil service 11 years now, was a Combat Systems Assessment Director for the Navy. Now I work 1 day/wk at the local golf course. Play golf and shoot guns, what more is there?!?!?!

Anyway, thanks for having me and I hope to not be too much a PITA.

Greetings from West Central IL!

Hello all! I missed this thread when I signed up for the forum a few weeks ago, so here goes.

I like shooting stuff! :-) I primarily shoot rimfire, airgun, and centerfire handgun 9mm, .357, .38 special and 45ACP.

I recently bought a reloading setup and have been learning the ropes from a great guy at the local range. It is my new reloading interest that brought me to this forum through an internet search.

You can also find me on a few other internet forums, usually as "mobilemail". For some reason that wouldn't work here...

Love my guns

Hey everyone new to this and forums in general im 24 from Nebraska gained a love for firearms after listening to my great grandfather talk about WW2. Im here to gain as much knowledge as possible and maybe hopefully help someone out. My dream is to have my own gunshop some day! Cant wait to talk to some more true gun enthusiasts!

As of now i have a glock 17, stevens 12 guage, ruger 204, rockriver AR15, Taurus gen2, SKS and my brand new gun safe!

Self Taught Shooter

Hey y'all!
Texan shooter, navigating gun ownership and knowledge mostly on my own as I did not grow up in a family that did much shooting. We always only had a single shot 22 in the house and that was it. Hoping to ask questions and learn more. Also SmellyShooter has nothing to do with my odor, but instead my preference for the SMLE.

Old Newby

Was a member a few years ago but have been out of touch for awhile. Wanting to get back involved here. Always interested in learning, and when possible helping out others. :cool:

Hi ya. I like testing different platforms and was looking for a place that likes discussing similar topics without all of the political nonsense and bickering. Hopefully this is the place. :D:

Hallo from Berlin

..to everyone. I hope to make some contacts, learn and get connected. I do handloading for rifles (target shooting 100/300m). I have some handguns as well.

Hello BEG! Welcome to this board. You mentioned that you handload for rifles. What cartridges to you load for?

I live in Maine and shoot fairly often; outdoors when the weather allows. I have a small range at my home and can shoot almost 300 yards here, but it's often quite windy.

I also belong to a R&P Club, though the oudoor ranges are often rented-out to law enforcement training, which helps on expenses, but takes up a lot of range time, especially in the Spring.

Hopefully, members here can assist you.

New here.

Howdy! I'm Steve. I've run a custom wood door business for about 20 years and am now in the beginning stages of a new endeavor. Brazos Bullet Company. (I tend to convert my hobbies into jobs I guess!)

Anyway, I am an Expert Bullseye Pistol shooter working on earning my Distinguished Badges and I reload primarily for these purposes. I began casting bullets to shoot cheaper and in February of this year, my partner and I have taken casting to the next level by buying commercial equipment.

I'm looking forward to learning and sharing experiences as time allows. Look up our site, we produce very high quality (think bullseye, precision pistol) bullets at the lowest price on the web.

Back