New members - please introduce yourselves here

Good Afternoon friends

Mike from Eastern PA , a hobby shooter and a woodworker by profession. My fun guns are VZ2008, HiPoint 9mm Carbine, AR .

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings,

I just joined.

About one year ago, I decided that I needed to be armed and ready.

Friend of mine, ex-army got me started shooting.

So far, I have purchased and own Ruger P90 .45, Ruger LCRx .38 revolver, Smith & Wesson 686P .357 magnum, and my concealed carry is a Glock 43 9MM.

And I need more.:D

newbie from NW Louisiana

Hello everyone!

Just checking in.

I am just getting into shooting, until this morning I hadn't shot anything in 20+ years, and my accuracy shows it.

Looking forward to learning as I go.

So far I've got an SW9VE and a Ruger LCP in .380

Exco

Another upstart . . .

Greetings- I live in southeastern Illinois, from South Carolina originally.

Have a Blessed Day.
Robert.

Last edited:
Hello!

Hello everyone,
I have been a member for a few years, never posted. I have enjoyed reading and learning here, looking to join in the fun every now and then.

Howdy

Just wanted to say that I look forward to learning more, and teaching some, about our world of shooting. I'll thank you in advance for all I'll learn from everyone. I've been shooting for 5+ decades and there's always something new and fun to enjoy in this sport. My best to you !

looking to futher my education

glad to be here, im a former marine and i shoot a springfield .357 sig handgun , a anderson bottom, palmento top custom made 223/556 nato ar-15, and a mossburg patroit .308 with a vortex 11 scope.i love close medium and long range shooting.im from the chicago area.my son is a 4 tour staff sargent in the army.he shares gun fun with his dad.

Hello from CO,
I am an east cost (NY) transplant loving life in Colorado. Growing up I shot shotguns, skeet sporting clays etc. Rifles and pistols are illegal in NYC Moved to CO 4 years ago. As soon as I got my CO drivers License I went to the gun shop and picked up an AR-15. Have not managed to stop since then!

Long range shooting is my most recent passion. I joined a rifle club out in the middle of nowhere Eastern CO in May of this year. There we have a 1000 yard range. Steel 20" to 4" in size, every 100 yards from 400-1000. My shooting buddy and I head out there every weekend and work on our skills. We both shoot 6.5 Creedmoor. My LR gun is a Savage 10, his is a Ruger Precision Rifle. Great sport, really enjoy long range shooting. Just wish the ammo was not so $$$. I have no space to reload so stuck shooting factory.

Currently I have:
1-My long range 6.5 Creedmoor:
Savage 10 in XLR Chassis with XTR II 4-20x50 scope

2) AR-15 Lower with PRS stock and SSA-E trigger I run with:
- 20" 6.5 Grendel 20' Custom Upper
- 18" 223 Wylde PSA Upper

3) AR-15, 223 wylde, 16" barrel, lightweight custom build. MRO Red dot.

4) Canik TP9SF (P999mm pistol w/ vortex Viper red dot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello fellas.

My name is Iwantoshootbetter.Im a Shooting enthusiast and love all hunting.Im currently fighting a saltwater infection on my r hand for nearly 2 yrs.I live in Laporte Tx and fished a lot until it got me.Sold the boat and all my eguipment .My next love for is hunting, I deer hunted 22 years straight in all around Tx.I have been going to the gun range with my new SPS 30-06 w/VX3 4.5x14x50 to sight in and improve my bench skills.I bought a VX6 3x18x50 W/cds and looking for a bolt rifle to put under it.

New member here from Salt Lake. I am a firearms coach and instructor, CFP instructor and enthusiast.

Lately I have started back into precision rifle stuff, and by extension, handloading. It is mostly these that bring me back into the forum world as I am a novice in both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello members,
I a new member 69 years young. Life member NRA and VFW. I have been watching this site quite a while, finally made the jump.
I shoot a variety of calibers and reload. I look forward to learning..
I live in NE Washington state.

Hey all,

So this site kept coming up whenever I was searching the web for info and after finding several really great threads relevant to my interests, I decided I should join up.

I like guns and shooting them and time in the woods and reloading among other interests.

Glad to be here.

New here, howdy. from Lodi, WI. Moved here a year ago from Indianapolis. Not much opportunity to shoot in Indy unless I go to the East side and wait to be shot at first. But here, I not only shoot out my backdoor at targets put up on multiple trees, I hunt deer and turkey out my backdoor. So I chose a Savage 93 in .22mag for foxes and coyotes out of shotgun range. A ruger 10/22 for what I catch in my traps, Mossberg 500 12ga for deer, foxes, and clays. A glock 22 to carry, (lifetime CC permit). and a Savage 11/111 Trophy Hunter in .308 for deer and long range shooting. Have 17 chickens and 3 daughters and 8 acres to keep safe. I will be on here mainly for reload info for the .308 and long range advice. And shopping for a compact .45.

Hey, new member here. My wife and I just took our CPL classes in Michigan, and now both own handguns, so I'm in research mode and this site seems to have a lot of good info. Thanks for the add!

New to the community but not new to firearms. Junior Member? I am nearly 70. Just checking TFL out and hope to contribute.

Back