If you won a contest, what gun would you choose?

Narrowed it down to a few,

F2000
UMP
Tavor CTAR-21
Walther WA2000
Sako TRG-42

No, ya know what? screw it! I want em all! :D

Sorry to hear my 3 calibur UZI isn't exotic enough but to play the game I am sure I could afford to feed a 249 SAW. Seen em work and have shot them, all I would need :D :D

Alrighty then, My choice would be a: M82A1 50cal. /w a 10x Unertal Scope & 6 Mags.;) or an Original M1903A1 Sniper Rifle from WWI or WWII:D

in the FA range it would have to be an MP-5/10mm there just to cool:D :eek:

Last edited:
I'm not much into fantasy ... or Class III ... :p

But if I won, I think I'd go with old British Sterling SMG ... unless I could find an Owen gun, of course.

Short of that, I guess I'd be happy with a HK MP-5K or something in the SIG 550 series.

Got another one....

I'll take a custom bolt rifle, built on a Stolle action, Kreiger heavy barrel, Jewell trigger on a McMillan stock, chambered in 6.5-06 Improved (40 degree shoulder), with either a Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS scope, a Leupold 6.5-20, or perhaps a good Schmidt und Bender 6.5-20.

(yum, yum, yum! Little tiny groups at absurdly long ranges.....;) )

[quoteAn M16A1, the original design. I don't like the new stuff. ]Or an M2 Carbine...maybe both.[/quote]M2? Don't bother! It's just not that much fun.

Sad thing is, NFA legal MGs and SMGs are all 1986 or earlier technology. There isn't much in the way of "new stuff" available. :(

If ammo was covered in the cost as well, I'd say Ma Deuce.

Barring that, I've enjoyed shooting an M-60 at cross-canyon ranges, which is fun. But the ammo's expensive there, too, isn't it?

Hm. Looks like we're down to SMGs. I sure have appreciated the quality of a HK subgun like an MP-5 with a can on it (do I get the can in the deal?). Sadly, I don't think any of the 10mms were made early enough. :( The plethora of uppers available for M-16s may just win the day, the more I think about it. Maybe an Armalite in .308, so that I could get the conversion kits to .243 and other fun small stuff. (Shrug) It's a fun game to play, isn't it? :)

Boy, I guess I really am an old fart. With all the fancy newer gizmos out there being mentioned, I still opt for a vintage, venerable, WWII era Thompson SMG. That was my prefered carry in the service while most other guys fought over the then "new" M-16's. I'd love to have one today :cool: .

Choices, choices, choices.

Since he did say readily available ammo, I'd have to go with a Thompson. Got to run a couple of 30 round mags through one once, and it was a blast. Would love to be able to cut loose with a full drum now and then. Course, the barrel does tend to want to walk a bit, but with enough practice, who knows? I might be able to keep most on target. Even for a first timer I still kept 94% on the paper.

I like historical peices. My list includes a PPSH, MP41, BAR, Bergmann MP28, MAT 49, Bren, and of course the ultimate is a Model 1928 Thompson Submachinegun with the 50 round drum magazine. On the more modern side, I'm kind of partial to the .308 version of the Galil, AKS74U, and the Skorpion.

I must be easy to please LOL So here we go... I nicely converted Ruger 10/22 and a Calico M-100 22 rimfire,M3A1 and maybe a 14.5mm Gepard M3.

Back