If you won a contest, what gun would you choose?

The choice would be easy for me: A brand new, still-in-the-cosmoline WWII era Thompson submachine gun. Ammo is cheap, the weapon is still one of the finest SMGs ever made, and they are terrifically fun to shoot.

my favorite auto

is the colt comando. my papa has one and shooting it is like driving an expensive luxury car. it has a pneumatic buffer spring and the trigger is verry short. and with good ol cheap 9mm you cant go wrong

Heckler & Koch MP5 in either 10mm or 9mm + Silenced.

The MP5 would be my new trunk gun and would go with me everywhere.

Maybe if I could get a sidearm with it I would get a Glock 18. That would be the ultimate as a CCW piece.

Settle for an M3 ? :)

IMG_1106.jpg

I would without a doubt pick one of two guns.....

Either a latest edition .50 BMG with tripod.....

or

ANY model M-60, E-1, E-2, E-3, E-4 though I would prefer the M-60 E-4.

Hhhmm...

Gotta go with the STG44.
stg-44.jpg

Yeah, I know 7.92x33mm is a bit pricey but if I can afford the rifle I'm not going to be too worried about ammo costs.

I'd have to go with a 1921 Thompson with the horizontal foregrip and the Cutts compensator. Don't know if you can wear a tommygun out-built (and weigh) like a tank!

I'll go all out & pick a minigun. Yes, there are a few transferable ones - two of them are here in AZ.

GE; they bring good things to life!!

I would personally take a BAR simply because they still make .30-06 (I bet that won't change for a while) and it's mag-fed.

For everyone who chooses belt fed weaponry: Where do you intend to find links for your ammo...?

Pappa Bear:Browning Automatic Rifle, You know for zombie helicopters.
Mamma Bear:Tec 9, Just to sign my name in abandoned cars.
Baby Bear:Glock 18, Hey girls need jewelry, Guys need sidearms.

Back