If there was ONE full auto weapon you could legally and easily buy, what would it be?

steel Registered DIAS cause there are so many caliber options with the AR platform and you don't have to worry about wearing out a receiver.

DT

While I'm dreaming...

Just for nostalgia, just a Thompson submachine gun with a drum magazine. I have about as much use for one as I do a third (semi-deaf) ear, but I think they would be neat.

I'd like the truck gun hoytinak has, but I suppose because of space limitation and cost to operated, I'd settle for a M1928 Thompson.

Though it would be nice to have one, I believe that full autos may be an unwise choice for personal protection and defense, due to ammo loss. They would come in handy if you ever are on the recieving end of a human-wave attack, though.

This is a tough one!

I would have said HK MP5-SD with the suppressor can BUT I know from a good friend who served after me in The Corps that the can will get a solid build-up of layered ammo leavings if not fed high quality rounds and the build-up will nullify the suppressor effect over time, so......I'm going to have to go with the HK 21e, belt-fed 7.62mm Machine Gun. Short of that, into the assault rifle category, I'd gladly take a HK G3KA4 in .308 with the aftermarket smoked Lexan 30-round magazines.

This looks pretty interesting, too:

http://world.guns.ru/smg/smg96-e.htm

minigun
M2 .50BMG
MG-42

All assuming, of course, that I could afford to buy ammo to enjoy them.

(My appreciation of muzzle flash has definitely influenced my choices!)

flashguy

Swedish K - Saved my hide in far too many stinky, sweaty places for a guy from a cold climate to be in. Kept working in all kinds of weather and grades of muck in it. I'm alive and many a poor mother's son is not. M-60's gave out, M-16's gave out the Stoner's, "liberated" AK's and the Swedish K kept on ticking. The only other one that seemed to work in everything was the old M-3 grease gun, but we didn't get around many of those. Those that had 'em hid them while we were there. That Swedish K was a wonderful piece of equipment.

The standard Frag-grenade!!!!

Under the coat carry? MP5K-PDW (0-1-3-F) or Mini-Uzi
Field use? Hot weather, M4 SOPMOD. Cold weather, M14.
Long range? AI 300 WSSM or AI 338. (if a jeep's my target then a M82A1)
CQB? UMP .45 or 10" M4.
For complete devistation? The 20mm, depleated uranium, Mini-Gun! (Apache Gun-ship baby!)

I still like the idea of blowing them all up and asking questions later.... I don't know about you, but I personally dont like being shot at.

uzi

Of all the sub-machine guns and fully asutomati rifles ive shot this one stayed on target the best....I love it, although its the most dificult to reload in terms of mag placement....

Back