hypothetical armed robber unaware of you

this thread reminds me if the pizza parlor incident a couple weeks ago. that guy was getting the crap beat out of him and all those other people just stood there and watched. its rare when someone wants to help out these days. Mr. Wilson in tyler was a rare breed unfortunately.

If the gun is "in his pocket" or anything of the like, screw it.
I have to agree with that. I'm of the feeling that most BG's with a "gun" in their pocket really only have their pointed finger in there. That said though, I'd still be getting behind cover and ready to do what needs done if it escalates from there.

-Snub

this thread reminds me if the pizza parlor incident a couple weeks ago. that guy was getting the crap beat out of him and all those other people just stood there and watched. its rare when someone wants to help out these days. Mr. Wilson in tyler was a rare breed unfortunately.
Only in states where the spirit has been crushed out of them by condescending AGs and police, and abusive anti-self-defense laws. It'll take Ohio a decade or two to recover from the its recently-corrected defensive firearm ban.

In that situation, shoot to... uh... stop. Yeah thats it, stop. Thats the ticket.

In all seriousness, you shoot someone who is robbing a bank. Its a forcible felony - you stopped it. He was threatening the public - you stopped him.

I would rather do time, then sleep knowing someone died because i did nothing.

Back