Handguns that make you say Whoa!

I find other shooters attracted to my AMT Longslide Hardballer (with muzzle break, red dot sight, slightly extended 10 round magazine), NAA Mini revolver in .22Mag (firebreathing dragon), Webley MK. VI., and my 1917 DWM Luger.

Of course I too am easilly distracted by shiny objects and I give as much attention to the neat stuff of others as I get from them. Enjoy!

All--

This one usually draws a few onlookers . . .

Volquartsen%20Burris%208-32x32.JPG

--Bill

This one draws a crowd, but they don't stay long unless they have good hearing protection . . .

Bushmaster%20Carbon%2015.JPG

--Bill; aka seal killer

Out of all my suppressed setups this one has style and function. And gets the "woah" factor lol.

Build:
Springfield TRP SS 1911
Ed brown single side safety
Esmeralda ebony Celtec cross grips
Storm Lake threaded barrel cut and re-threaded flush with bushing for no gap
Barrel smith fit fit
EGW oversize bushing and plug
Silencer piston turned down on lathe to 1/1,000 clearance for bushing
AAC TiRant45 suppressor

These threads kill me sometimes :eek:. I have been incredibly busy this winter and own two guns I have not yet fired. Reading these threads and seeing all of your fine weapons makes me want to go out and buy more guns that I dont have time to shoot haha.

Everyone has some great pics in here but I have to say it is D-Ric902's Blackhawk that has me REALLY drooling. I am falling in love with that bead blasted stainless finish with the jeweled hammer!

I forgot about this one. Its kinda, sorta a handgun...I have shot it with one hand, so, I suppose it will qualify. It ALWAYS gets a "Dude...thats cool...can I shoot it?" at the range.

Ithaca Stakeout AOW. Fun with birdshot...not as much fun with buckshot...not very fun at all with slugs....not fun at all with 3" shells.

Back