Delaware Shoot?

While it sounds cool i can't do this one

From now till july I have to be in moving and packing mode. Probably will be moving last weekend in june. papers were signed house is mine I am now (soon to be that is ) a PA resident.
Look out gunshops I am free and will have cash in a few months.
Let the buying begin!:D
PS just got lucky at Wal-Mart cought the shipment of new nines got 500 for 54 and change! such a deal! ZNeed to get a C&R licence as well now. Man I just can't wait!:cool:

Lots and lots of motels and hotels available. I suggest Cross Winds Motel (302-227-7997) in Rehoboth; it is nice, new, clean and affordable. It also has plenty of parking which is unusual in the area. Another good choice is AmericInn which is outside Rehoboth, also has ample parking and has an indoor pool and hot tub (302-226-0700).

Anyone who is planning to attend should get reservations as soon as possible!!! This is a resort area and some places will be full already. If anyone needs any further suggestions on lodging please let me know.

Last edited:
I look forward to a decent size roll call. Once we have a fair number of TFLers confirmed, I'll set up an invitation to some other on-line groups (Matthew's for instance, as he joined me at the PA shoot and he has his own firearms board).

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Come on... we invite YOU to the Bang, Chat, Chew.

Hotel??? Got my own tent, sleeping bag and all -- camping is more fun!

I remember camping down at Rehoboth with my old Scout troop (Troop 57 out of Kennett Square, now defunct I believe). We would play capture the flag in the sand dunes and around the old WWII submarine watch towers. Those were the days.

Justin

Camping, complete with fires and fresh, clean, water will be fine. There will be MANY private areas for anyone to be secluded and lots of space for those who wish to congregate and be gregarious.

For drinking; you may wish to provide your own bottled water or bring a filter. You are welcome to make a solar still or dig next to the pond for sand filtration. There are no wells or city water supplies at either of the sites.

There are no toilet facilities either. Each person may wish to bring a portable potty or a large shovel to dig a deep latrine.

Porta Potty!

OK I have my old Army entrenching tool:cool:

No potties, No water! and you guys are going to camp there. :confused:

Last time I did that I got paid to do it, with guns too:D

Ahhhh, but how MUCH were you paid... not much considering the job I'll bet. You might just as well join us, have a great time and do it free. Plus there are fringe benefits at Bang Chat Chew that the military might not have provided! :)

I hope none of you snore. Remember what Jesse James did to a guy for snoring. ;)

What's the deal with shooting at night Jody? Should I bring all My tracers and Night Vision stuff? I would like to see the difference between the guns with the Suppressors and the ones without.

Holy smokes, I thought this was just a camping trip. I didn't realize we could bring guns and shoot. That makes me want to attend even more. :)

I'll need to buy a summer-weather sleeping bag for this trip. My main bag is a TNF Blizzard (5 degree bag) and that won't do.

Justin

It's a great place to play paint ball war as well. We have had some 3 day wars there. Complete with night raids etc. in the past.

But DON"T plan on night raids in the regular area!!!! :)

You can bring floats and rafts for the pond, as it's pretty big, BMX bikes if you want, a canoe, for the joining river, whatever... :)

High Power, long distance, rifle shooting will be at the second location but we can do short range pistols, and all sorts of stuff in the camping area.

Back