And what do YOU carry on a daily basis???

Usually a SIG 239 (9mm) in a Galco Jackass shoulder rig. Other times a Tomcat in a Mark THG pocket holster, SIG 232 SOB, SIG 228 in Mark THG BS2, or Kimber Compact in shoulder bag, depending on circunmstances. Always have at least one spare mag. 8045 in glove box when in VA, otherwise locked in trunk (my car has fold-down rear seatbacks and I have long arms -)

Always have at least one of the following: BM AFCK, CRKT M-16, or BM Stryker.
M2

My Cougar 8040 IWB,I'm thinking about also going to a shoulder holster for it. Sometimes I just grab my Colt Det. Spec. IWB

------------------
gun control is people control

SP-101 .357 IWB Don Hume, or a Hi-power in
the same IWB, 2 mags or 2 speed loaders in a
Uncle Mike velcro pouch, 1911 can fit same
holster as Hi-power, but is alot heavier,I'd like to get a cheap old shoulder holster for
1911 guns, FBI rig.

Glock 26 in a Milt Sparks IWB, one extra
mag

or

SW 642 with one extra speed strip.

Depends on the TX heat.

Plus

Benchmade Mini-AFCK, Photon Light

Mabye a backup 22 Mag NAA minirevolver -
usually if I have a sport jacket or other jacket. In TX, this is a rarity.

May carry more (or additional) hardware from time to time, but the one thing that is ALWAYS on my body (outside the house) is a nickeled S&W 442 and a speed strip. Both, full of +P 158 LSWCHP's. I like having a 6P and swiss army knife on hand as well.

------------------
Regards, Sharps.

Although I dont have my CCW yet. I'm preparing for the day. Purchased a Sig P239 .40s&w and a S&W 649 .357 Magnum.

Carry where? In a city proper or rural areas?.

In a city proper, I interchange my .45 and 9MM but I carry my .45 most of the time as it is my will dictates.

How can you carry AR-15 automatic if in a city, even you are an LE that will be always inside the Patrol Car, if Mil you are not allowed I think to carry in the city proper as carry gun. If in the rural areas perhaps you can.

Browning Hi-Power in Galco NSA holster, spare mag in Galco Firm mag pouch, first three rounds in each mag are Magsafe followed by 10 124+P+ Hydra Shok, large CQC7 folder, swiss army knife, Sure Fire 6Z, work keys, car/house keys, wallet with average $130 and one creditcard. In the car is my 5 day kit in a Camelbak HAWG and my firstaid kit in a Mountainsmith bag. It is not unusual to have a long gun in the car as I shoot several times a week. Invariably there is always ammunition in the car and usually some of my military field gear (still part time). I hate cell phones as I usually don't want to be found. I guess that about does it. The five day kit is a habbit I picked up while traveling years ago but that is another story, involves being stuck in the desert of southern California with a map 20 years out of date. Just goes to show the value of being prepared, for anything.

Good ones. Keep it up guys. I'm still reading.

"Get rid of that Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol and get yourself a Glock" Tommy Lee Jones

Jake 98c/11b
What, no backup? You really should carry TWO creditcards. ;) ( But really, you should. I read it in GQ. They wouldn't write it if it wasn't true)

Most of the time it's a Para Ordnance P-12 and Emerson Commander, for casual wear, and an HK P-7 and a Sebenza when I want to feel "pretty" and get dressed up! LOL

------------------
Knee deep in brass, still shootin fast!

CCW is not allowed in my state so I keep a knife close at hand. I alternate between a Small Sebenza or Terzuola ATCF. If CCW was allowed I'd be carrying a Glock G26.

Greetings; In dress clothe's and casual
wear, I prefer a Glock 27 loaded with
CorBon 165 gr. JHP's in a Galco belt
slide holster. For backup, a NAA .22
Mag; concealed in an empty Marlboro
flip top box; for the "deep cover"
threat. In uniform, a Sig-Sauer
P220A in .45ACP., Peerless hinged
cuffs, a ASP 16" baton, a Maglite
that is rechargeable, an a cold
steel "excutive ice scraper".

------------------
Ala Dan

I carry a P226 in a Uncle Mike's behind my right kidney with a Walther PPK on my ankle. The 226 has a 15 rnder loaded with Golden Sabres and the PPK is loaded with round ball. Plus, one extra mag for each. A S&W Swat knife in my pocket, a Gerber Multitool on my hip and a cell phone on the other and Sebenza Quik Draw under my jacket.

Damn, I should clank when I walk.

I Carry and custom colt pony with Novak night sights and a spare mag when I don't feel like carrying, usually in the front pocket. Loaded with Magsafe alternating with Gold dot.
When I do feel like carrying I carry a HK P7 with 115 Corbon, and I always have a Cell Phone.

Back