And what do YOU carry on a daily basis???

14"bbl Contender in .309 JDJ w/2.5X8 LEO scope, one in the pipe + five extras.

Oh, you mean for CCW!? ;-)

9mm BHP in either Galco or DeSantis leather
extra mag = 29 rnds
sometimes a Gerber Guardian Backup

Glock 23, Gun Glove IWB, extramag in Blade-tec holder, Case mini-Copperlock knife, and a steadfast determination to win

Glock 30 in a Horseshoe clip-on IWB holster or sometimes a Kahr MK9, plus a Spyderco Delica II and a Cell phone. Extra mag, sometimes.

In the summer
Llama 380 in my right front pocket
or
S&W Mdl 60 in my right front pocket

In the winter, with shoulder holster under a leather jacket
1911 (Colt slide/Essex frame) and Tanto
or
Glock 27 and Tanto
or
Beretta 92 and Tanto
or
GP100 and Tanto

SS Colt Officer's Model. Strong side hip holster by Galco in the winter, IWB in the summer. 2 spare mags. Used to carry a cold steel tanto as well. Got rid of it (long story). Need to get another one of those.....

------------------
"To die as a warrior means to have crossed swords and either won or lost without any consideration for winning or loosing. There is just not enough time and generally not enough strength in the resolve of any man to do otherwise"-Miyamoto Musashi

Glock 27 or NAA Gaurdian (I prefer the Glock, but the NAA sometimes is better (size). Microtech Mini Socom and a Startac.

In my car I carry Pepperspray a Boker/Nealy Tanto and a 26" ASP Baton in addition to above.

When I do; Springfield 1911 in a Bianchi Askin Avenger with a Desantis double mag pouch. Surfire 6Z if I have the extra pockets and an Allen Elishewitz Shadow with carbon fiber handles.

S&W Model 36 with 125 gr. Gold Dots or 148 gr. WC in left back or right front pocket. For deeper concealment, NAA .22 mag mini revolver in r. f. pocket.

Pepper spray in jacket pocket or briefcase.
KISS 2-7/8" folder or Spyderco Delica in l. f. pocket.

P95 (corbon 115's), gerber EZ out, minimag light, gerber multilock, sometimes a FIE .25, sometimes I switch the P95 for a 4" 686 with 125 JHP.

Ruger vaquero 44 mag in glossy stainless with a 7.5 inch barrel an yellowing ivorex grips in a Trailrider products custom cross draw flap holster with 18 shell loops stocked with 240 winchester soft points. Matching sheath for cold steel tanto (1st edition).

Oh you meant concealed???

Well we are still waiting for statewide CCW reform in Colorado.. but when it happens i imagine I'll be packing a hungarian Pa-63 in a suede iwb clip on holster in the warmer months and a lt commander model colt when its colder. Then when it snows I could hide a full sized model, And when its REALLY REALLY BITTER cold I'll put my 1917 Colt Army revolver in my parka.. cause I can shoot it while wearing ski gloves. ;)

Seriously, I've been debating CCW for a while and the PA-63 is the closest thing to a concealable pistol I own. (i'm a skinny guy) Had planned on buying a colt magnum carry.. but now that its discontinued :( I'm not so sure. I've carried the PA-63 on many a back packing/fishing/hunting trip and have never had it jam or malfunction. Its a nice little piece and I shoot it very well. Wish it was stainless and alloy instead of blued....

Dr.Rob

[This message has been edited by Dr.Rob (edited December 09, 1999).]

A Bic ballpoint, in black, with fine tip--the pen is mightier than the sword (and MUCH easier to conceal).

That and my carkeys will have to do until I get the CCW permit.

Tango

Spyderco Endura
Colt 1911 series 80 45ACP loaded with 230gr Hydro-Shoks worked on by The Action Works, carried in a Rosen ARG holster with 2 spare Shooting Star 8rd mags. Wheewwww what a mouthfull!!!
kubaton key ring
hinged handcuffs
and a Cell Phone

The Rock carries his cell phone, Palm Pilot, Spyderco delica with full serations and Glock 30 stoked with 10+1 of Win. SXT or Federal Hydra-Shok.
The Rock also has his mad pimping skillz.

The Rock

On my person, it depends on the clothing I'm wearing. Usually: Glock 26 in ATA Kydex IWB holster or Galco "Front Pocket" holster. Or S&W Model 38 in Kramer "Pocket Holster." Or SIG P228 in Bianchi "Top Secret" fanny pack.

In vehicle: Glock 17 in Assault Systems case.

Warm weather or tucked shirt or a trip to the buffet or waist 32 jeans---
Kel Tec P-32, Silvertips in my back pocket covered with a cheap, empty nylon wallet or the belt clip employed and pistol in waistband. Size 33 waistband jeans, loose, untucked shirt, jacket weather----
KelTec P-11 in a De Santis IWB, 115+p CorBon, extra mag in cheap knife case.
Pretty much always carry a Schrade
thumb-open partly serrated cheap but functional knife.

------------------
Have a Twinkie, snappahead---Ford Fairlane

Dr. Rob, don't hold your breath waiting for a statewide CCW in Colorado. Gov. Owens is turning out to be a bit of a political animal (you know, a finger-in-the-wind sort of guy) and not the pricipled leader I had hoped for. It's still early in his first term (1 yr.), and maybe he'll change for the better, but I have my doubts. Politicians in this country are still letting the liberal left (not that I am a big fan of much of the right) set the agenda and run the show, even when the libs. aren't in power. That's where a strong belief in one's principles come in, and we ain't really seeing that from the compromising right.

Enough time on the soapbox. Right now, when I do carry, the Makarov is my weapon of choice, mainly because my holster hasn't arrived yet for my S&W 642. Next year, I hope it's early next year, I plan on buying a Kahr MK40 and carrying that when it's appropriate.
DAL

P.S. I am lucky to live in El Paso county, where the Sheriff, John Anderson, has a liberal (isn't it funny how that word used to stand for individual freedom?) CCW policy.

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

[This message has been edited by DAL (edited December 09, 1999).]

Primary-Colt 1991A1 Commander (lightly customized) with Hydra-Shoks, or Kahr MK9 with Silvertips,depending on weather/dress.
Backup-NAA Guardian with Silvertips.
Knife-Benchmade Stryker, and sometimes a Cold Steel around my neck, when I'm feeling really paranoid. :)
My wife--"are two guns really necessary?"

[This message has been edited by lowrider (edited December 09, 1999).]

Glock 19 loaded with Federal 9BP in a vertical scabbard from Wild Bill's Concealment. Also, one spare magazine and mini-maglite.

Back