And what do YOU carry on a daily basis???

SIG

Let's get some knowledge on what the guys (better?) carry out here.

I carry mostly my G-26 or my P7M8 in an IWB.
Benchmade Mini-Reflex auto.
3D Mag in my bug.

Unfortunately, I was recently diagnosed with a major case of road rage. I should reconsider the Mag-lite, eh?

[This message has been edited by SIG (edited December 09, 1999).]

Folts Mantis (3.75" fixed blade)
Benchmade Ascent (3.5" folder)
Motorola Startac
small cheapo flashlight.

No CCW in my state. :(

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Er, I'm not "one of the boys," but I carry a SIG P228 tucked into my waistband (I'm waiting on a custom made holster) usually in a crossdraw position. As a backup I also carry a Colt Detective's Special in my pants pocket in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

I have some of the new popular cargo pants with all the pockets... I usually stuff my .38 Spl in one and no one's the wiser, with the mags for my SIG in my other pocket. Or, if I don't have my cargo pants on, the .38 goes into my coat pocket.

ey' Don. Nothing wrong with a couple of blades. They do fine. I'd rather shank than crank to save some possible "extra" trouble myself, but wutkanya'do.

Glock Glock and heed the following: "Get rid of that Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol and get yourself a Glock" Tommy Lee Jones

I carry a Glock 27 in SOB and a Beretta Tomcat on my ankle. Sometimes i feel guilty going into church, and private homes with that much firepower but it only takes one time and you are DEAD!!

------------------
when the govenment comes for you weapons, give them the ammo first

SIG, I know it. I guess I need pepper spray too. I keep thinking I'll get some and never do. That Mantis is a sweet blade and it's QUICK to deploy. My college has a rule against concealed weapons, so I carry it openly in my right hand by the grip. The kydex sheath disguises the blade so well that no one has asked me what it is so far--they just see something dark in hand and assume phone or something, I guess. My thumb sits against the sheath and I can pop it clear of the blade instantly or, hiding the blade behind my leg, silently slide it off. If you're in grass no one will hear it fall and the knife is still hidden. Here be the little darling:
mvc-345f.jpg

------------------
Don

[This message has been edited by Gwinnydapooh (edited December 09, 1999).]

Stainless Ruger Speed Six in 357 with a 3" barrel or a Hard Chrome Caspian Carry Commander in 45acp. Colt M-16 automatic knife and Mag Lite.

Colt LW Commander Novak worked .45 ACP strong-side *righthanded* carry, 1 spare mag, kel-tec .32ACP in custom pocket rig, benchmade CQC7, ASP kubaton spray keys, and Lastly carry myself *for the most part in* Condition Yellow :)

------------------
No King is saved by the size of his army, No warrior excapes by his great strength alone.

Ruger P97, IWB in an Action Direct Defender.
Spyderco serrated 4" front right pocket.
Spare mag in leatherman pouch on left hip.
Surefire 6Z at night.

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16

Visa, Kershaw knife, and a .45.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Hey - have you seen the new Ultimate Super Tactical Match Gun?

Lightly Customized Colt Lightweight Officer's ACP, spare mag, Sure-Fire 6P and a Benchmade 800SBT. When smaller is better, Kahr K9 and Benchmade 350BT

Whenever and wherever I can - One or two of the following: Wilson 1996-A2 45ACP or Custom Springfield Ultra-Compact 45ACP or Kahr K9 stainless or S&W Model 60 stainless with NAA Guardian as a backup (sometimes). All with spare mag and loaded with Hydra-Shoks or Silvertips. Selection of the day based on weather, dress (casual/business) and expected number of times on/off due to restricted locations visited that day.

24/7 - Either an Emerson CQC7 or a Benchmade Stryker and a cell phone.

Mikey

Microtech SOCUM (manual) or
Benchmade AFCK or
Benchmade mini-reflex auto
(most likely SOCUM)

Tauris ti UL 38 spec in pants pocket or coat or
Taurus ti 44 spec in pants pocket or coat
Taurus PT111 millimeum in coat pocket
(usually the 38 spec because of weight)

I have a sig P228, but it's little more uncomfortable for concealed carry than the above, I keep it mainly for home defense.

[This message has been edited by lucky085 (edited December 09, 1999).]

Primarily, a Kahr K9 in a Milt Sparks SS-2 IWB holster. On occasion, I carry a nildly customized Colt Compact .45 in a low ride Alessi Talon Plus IWB holster.

I guess I should start carrying a knife! :)

USP9f stainless in a Bianchi #5 (with an open shirt or sportcoat over it), and one or two extra magazines.

A USP9 in the hand is better than a MP5 in the trunk...

------------------
"Corruptisima republica plurimae leges." (The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.)
- Tacitus

DMSC, that's up to you--but guns can't cut envelopes, bagels . . . . or seat belts. Knives are too cool NOT to carry.
http://www.bladeforums.com

------------------
Don

Kimber Stainless Classic (worked on by Brian Bilby), one spare mag, and a Buck folder. Ammo, either Federal Hydra-shoks or Winchester Silvertips.

Johnboy

Back