You've just learned a hit man is coming to get you. Now what?

I have to agree, if somebody wants to kill you and isnt a total incompetant...staying where you are and continueing your dayly routine will likely result in your death. It will really not matter whether you are carrying a 500.00 pistol or a 1800.00 dollar pistol as it will never leave the holster the day it happens. Remember this wont be a confrontation, and the first hint of trouble will be bullets hitting you, or the big boom as the car comes apart in the explosion.
I have been in a LEO situation(busting meth labs) that resulted in person(s) really out to kill me
and even found a IED in my car(had I not been looking for one, it would have got me)...this situation went on for months before all parties were caught. and living in a situation like that isnt fun needless to say.

HarDeHar

Svenson is the genius here !!! But seriously, farks, I'd get me some body armour, maybe take to wearing a cervical-collar made of the stuff awhile, set my 19-round magazined Glock-21 in Auto for awhile (Yah, it IS illegal, but very mess-making when applied liberally to would-be assassins), and always be with an accompanying friend at all times and places -- 6-foot, 200#, blond, ex-marine (Dis-H disch for cruelty), and female. Get all of the newsclips of Bush-1, Reagan, Clinton, and Bush-2 appearing in public places and study the FBI-bodyguards' actions. You only have to appear to be paranoid for a short time compared to being forever, but you do have to be successful 100% of the time, whereas Guido only has to get his best shot ONCE !! Or learn to love your ex-biTc# and marry her again. (Then contact one of the understudies for Rambo here to take her out - - - NOT for lunch ! )

Back