Your "Flagship" pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

What`s the "Top Dog" in your collection? It`s a personal thing,it could be the most valuable, the one with the most sentimental value, the most power etc. Post pics if ya got em! I`m gonna take a shot at it,hope they show up. :) The King of my gunsafe is my TDE/Jurras .44 Auto Mag. After reading about them in gun books,magazines,Mack Bolan novels,seeing them in movies like Sudden Impact and drooling over them at gunshows for years and years I finally got one. It`s a keeper. :D Marcus

effba9af.jpg

d72bac41.jpg

My 3 Smith & Wesson Model 19 revolvers.

No finer combination of ergonomics, handling, power, accuracy, etc., has ever been rolled into one handgun.

Hello. It would be between these two:

HPSitePicture1.jpg

My first Hi Power, purchased in '71, with a few modifications...

SweatPeaWhite1.jpg

This is my first Caspian "build," a long slide in .45 ACP.

Best.

My 5 screw K38 Combat Masterpiece, made around 1949. It is the finest revolver I have ever fired and my favorite handgun.

All matching parts Mauser C-96. Features slabside (flatside, unmilled panel), large early ring hammer, early safety in caliber 7.62 Mauser. Also have a shoulder stock holster (non-matching) for it.

Toss-up between my Detonics .45 and my 2.5" S&W Model 19 Combat Magnum.

I'd trust my life to either (and have several times), and will leave them to my children.

Marcus - Is that the Automag that was at the PA gathering a couple weeks ago? If so thanks for letting me shoot it. My new personal favorate is a gun that was posted on TFL and THR when it was first constructed. It was sold last year and I missed it by a few hours.

Just listed a few weeks ago on GA and I had to snap it up. Photo is from Ted Yosts web sight I believe. I love 10mm's and this is just the nicest one I have ever seen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yost delta 1 poster.jpg
    Yost delta 1 poster.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5,169
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back