Colt Single Action Army
S&W M&P 38spl.
Colt 1911
S&W 357 Registered Magnum
S&W Model 29 44 Magnum
H&K for it's pioneered polymer VP70Z hi capacity 9 mm
Glock 17 for it's advanced manufacturing in making polymer guns affordable

Beretta 21

Nice little pocket gun for carrying in the house. I carry a Smith Bodyguard .380 as my EDC when I'm out and about.

Colt 1851 Navy
Colt Single Action Army
S&W M&P 38spl.
Colt 1911
S&W 357 Registered Magnum
S&W Model 29 44 Magnum
H&K for it's pioneered polymer VP70Z hi capacity 9 mm
Glock 17 for it's advanced manufacturing in making polymer guns affordable

I wonder if you're posting in the wrong thread.

I had a P32 for a number of years. It was my CCW because it carried so perfectly in a pocket, and because it was reliable for near 1000 rounds. Then one day I went to the range and it started malfunctioning possibly due to rimlock of the 32acp. After that I lost faith in it and sold it off.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Either my P32 or LCR .357, but both/either in an OWB holster at 3 o'clock. The P32 is small and light enough to drop in my jeans pocket. The LCR fits but doesn't come out nearly as clean and easy.

I've had rim lock twice with the P32, and there's no "possibly" about it. Only solution is to remove the mag base plate and drop all the rounds out. Only then can you rack the slide and clear it. Both times were factory Fiochi 73g FMJ, and the bottom round was about 1mm shorter than the one that locked above it, right about the thickness of the rim. Whether it was short when I loaded it or the bullet was pushed back from the forward force of the rim-locked round above I'll never know, but I suspect varied bullet set back from the factory.

Ruger LCR 327 Fed Mag.

This really is an excellent choice. It is more powerful, more controllable, and more reliable than some of the other options discussed here. The only consideration is that it does take up a little more real estate than some of the smaller, flatter semis. The LCR comfortably disappears with a pocket holster in most of what I wear but I do own one pair of flat-front slacks and one pair of shorts where it pushes the envelope.

Remington RM380 or my old faithful S&W M and P 340 with laser sights.
I owned two Rohrbaughs and the RM380 is far better than same. Oh, Rural King has the RM380 on sale for $265.99 and Remington has a $50.00 rebate running; so, you end up with a great .380 for pretty low monies!

Tough choice between my Kahr PM9 or PM40
Carried as 2nd option in weak hand pocket to a larger pistol IWB.
I get slightly over 400# KE either way.
Corbon 115 +P JHP @ 1,264 fps / 408# KE
Federal Bonded 155 @ 1,086 fps / 406# KE

I love my little NAA 32acp, it feels like a solid gun in my hand and when its in the De Santis holster it all but disappears. Its like my wallet, dont leave home without it.

I guess it's my pre-WWII PPK 7.65 acp. It's pretty light and with plenty of "snap". Runner up is a S&W M60 .38spl. The little .32 would look nicer with a re-blue; just don't know if that's the way to go?

Quote:
Ruger LCR 327 Fed Mag.
This really is an excellent choice. It is more powerful, more controllable, and more reliable than some of the other options discussed here.

And it carries six shots instead of the usual five and has a concealed hammer. Ugly gun, imo, but may be the best choice ever for a revolver being carried concealed.

Ruger LCP. I also have a Kel-Tec p32, but prefer the 380acp round.
The little KT is fun to shoot, and I'm sure would be OK, but with the more powerful LCP being just as easy to carry, why not?

Back