Your favorite pocket gun

I had a p32. I liked it.

I sold it after falling in love with my cw380. The little kahr is a bigger caliber, has good sights and will slide lock. Last and most important, it feels like a bigger gun when shooting. I can shoot it fast compared to the p32.

It carries with a spare msg in a little pocket holster.

Ive had a pocket revolver. Very effective, but heavy and big

When its warm, and I'm dressing light, its my P32. Sometimes I just tuck it in my armpit, or carry it under my wallet in my hand. Its a great little pistol that disappears easily. I replaced an unreliable LCP with my P32, and everything said so far about the P32 is true. I also appreciate the P32 has a LSBHO, unlike the LCP or P3AT.

If a pocket won’t fit an LC9S in a Sticky, it will hold an LCP in a Sticky. And an extra mag fits in a Sticky mag holder in a sport coat theater ticket pocket.

I have a Kahr CM9 that is both pocket able and fun to shoot, but since I got a 642 it really hasn't left the safe. The J frame just conceals better. Though it is a little larger the rounded edges make it sneaky. The J also stays more upright for an more reliable draw. Punishing to shoot though.

The main advantage the Kahr has is it will fit in my back pocket for outside work as the grip is not as tall as the J. The Kahr disappears in the back pocket and doesn't look as bulky as in the front. A little more better to shoot, great trigger.

I often carry the Ruger LC9S..it's as small as my Kahr CT 380.

2zdu5wz.jpg

Last edited:
Your favorite pocket gun
I have only one pocket gun and I absolutely luv it and completely trust it.
That gun is my Kel Tec P-32 .... Try one, you won't be sorry.

I pocket carry either an XDS, currently the .45 version, or a S&W 642. The S&W is probably a bit better suited to that.

"Try one, you won't be sorry." :)

Back