Wow, Where are all these new members coming from?

I have been reading KnifeForums since its inception. I posted a question on Gunforums in the shotgun group and got very little response. (newbie question about a Moss 500a)
A member here emailed me and said 'if you want a little more response to this type of question, try thefiringline. He was right. Everyone here is *very* helpful.

Dad referred me here. Good Topics, clean posts, good info. - Thanks, Nate

------------------
Train Hard-

Linked from United Firearms Owners or some such, from the GGVG board. Good looking board.

------------------
Shoot carefully, swifter...

I surfed over from a post on GlockTalk a while back. I've been reading this board religiously for weeks now. Good info and great people. Keep up the good work and thanks for offering this forum!!!

Fen

I kept hearing people talk about "TFL" but I didn't know what that was. Then Jim March included the URL somewhere with a copy of his lawsuit (probably on bladeforums or KFC--now I'm doing it!) and I just sorta ambled on over. I love this place. I'm not much of a shooter right now (I hate ranges and the farmer whose land we used to use passed away last summer) but I still love to learn as well as keep up with the politics.

I'd been looking for a few interesting gun related sites and my bro Don L sent me the link. Informative, fun and a good bunch of folks. What else can I say?

------------------
Ron

Detroit Chapter
Terra-Haute Torque & Recoil Scoiety

I'm an import from Bladeforums. I think I linked there from...God, I don't remember where. Anyway, I'm new to both.

The quality of posts on both forums made me stay. I'm sick of skimming unmoderated newsgroups and BBs (where posts like GLOCK RULEZ! And S&W SUCKZ! and similar enlightening comments are the order of the day).

Mike

I found my way here due to a post at a REALLY obnoxious anti-gun site called "The Potomac Institute" (www.us.net/potomac for the masochists among you.) where I slum from time to time, razzing the guy who runs the site.

Got to this site off of a link on Bowers board. Great site ! As far as wanting to keep young folks out, every person that comes to the sport is good for us. The younger the better to teach them why the Second amendment is he most important.

While participating in Yahoo's Gun Control Debate message board a fellow poster referred me here. I feel the desire for a shooters cap or tee shirt that has The Firing Line.Com logo.

I got in via net search on guns topics. I forget which one. This is probably the best site, though there may be others I don't know about. Talkway is the worst, and I told them so.

RCH - Walt Welch is right, we don't want to keep out the young people - they are our future. Besides, a 12-yr. limit wouldn't keep Jeff Cooper out as I heard he is 13.

Back