Wow, Where are all these new members coming from?

Searching for 'cowboy shooting'? i think - or a link from another page. I live in the Sierra in this far land, up a trail way away from 'civilization' - and write about guns and related stuff - local publications so far (and if some US Editor is seeing this: :) ) way away from libraries and research opportunities - depend entirely on my own resources the internet and the Web: This page is turning out to be one of the most valuable - and addictive as plain old entertainment too!

------------------
Member NRA (life), SASS (life 'El Chimango Pete' #20037), Muzzle Loaders, other clubs in Argentina. Firearms Instructor
On ICQ "Buzzard-Pete"

I learned about this board from a post on the GunTalk boards at Shooters.com. Many familiar names here: Mark THG, GLV, and probably several others I can't remember off the top of my head. I am very impressed with the software that runs this forum. Much slicker than Shooter.

I found this site from rec.guns also. Everyone seemed friendly and intelligent, so I stayed. I've found lots of usefull info.

Great site, keep up the good work! :)

bauldy

I wandered in here purely by accident a couple months ago. I was impressed. Then in a major brain f***, I signed off without noting the web address. Took me two weeks to find TFL again! Now you couldn't blast me out of here with dynamite!

I was told about this by a LEO freind of mine. Being such a shy person I rearly post.
If you believe that I have this Bridge, one owner, low mileage, for sale.
I love this page.

Rich, a fellow shooter pointed me to The Firing Line.. Good fellow he is.. Enjoy the interaction and different opinions expressed on this board. Mark/FL

I was asking "cornered rat" if he knew of any boards that actually had respect for its members regardless of what they had or didn't have danglin' between their legs. I was getting rather tired of thinking I ought to expose myself to hot brass if I picked up a gun, with all those AK's & bikinis.

He pointed me here... ahhhhh! <sigh> life's much better!

Really, a wonderful board! I'm always surprised at the level of diplomacy here! Thanks!!

=Q=

------------------
"Oh, grow up, 007."

I was checkin' Gunforums.com when someone mentioned TFL. BTW, GFC has been pretty slow lately, which is a shame - when it comes to tactical/knives/firearms forums, the more the better, IMO.
Anyway, I still follow both (among others). But truth is, TFL rules! :)

Regards,

Leo Daher

I came over from BladeForums. This is the only firearms board I use, between here and BladeForums everyday, I don't have time for anyplace else.

I got linked to the site through Glock Talk also. I had posted a question regarding .223 ammo on that site and a response sent me here and I really enjoy it.

Saw your link while in firearmstactical's web site...I was (and am) impressed with the quality of the postings...whenever there's a chance to learn something, I want to take advantage of it. I also enjoy the chance to exchange ideas with other enthusiasts.

I say commercialize it! Why shouldn't a few good sponsors pay for your costs, and get visits (and $) from the good people here at TFL. Hey, we gun nuts have to spend our money somewhere. Anyone who doesn't want to pay attention to the sponsors doesn't have to. A few well-placed banners won't offend anyone, I don't think.

Found reference to TFL on another guntalk forum. Being a "foreigner", I sorta kept to myself for a while. They I thought, "Hey! I shoot, too!!" and registered. Glad I did.
Bruce

I think I came in from a link on Oleg Volk's site. The quality of posts here is so much better than, say, rec.guns, that I'll stay (until I'm chased away, that is :) )

To be honest I never knew TFL existed until someone on <a href="http://glocktalk.com/">GLOCKTALK</a> recently mentioned your site.

I like it. Not as laid back and friendly as a bunch o' Glockers sittin' around the wood-stove shootin' the bull - but "interesting" none the less.

"Ditto" to G36,although Glock Talk is great.(for people like me who own Glocks) I like what I'm seeing here.

Back