Who's most likely to try to take your gun away'?

Who is most kikely to take your gun away?

• Hillary

Votes: 103 60.6%
  • Rudy

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Mitt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • Fred

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ron

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Moderators: if we're getting too far off topic, just say so. This is my favorite area on TFL and I don't want to get blocked out.

Gee, thanks for the unsolicited advice. /sarcasm

Just because I only have a few posts on THIS forum doesn't mean I'm a forum noob, Mr. Name-caller. Interesting how you contradict yourself. First you say that I should think twice about participating in said actions, then you say that you might consider doing so, you just wouldn't broadcast it on an internet forum. So what does that make you, a mealy-mouthed coward? Maybe you should more carefully align your thoughts before flaming people.

Also interesting that you didn't flame the person who said virtually the same thing a few posts before me:

You may want to re-read my response. It had nothing to do with calling anybody names and I did not contradict myself. If you can't comprehend it you should just say so or keep quiet instead of resorting to name calling. :rolleyes:

LAK Supply said:
You may want to re-read my response. It had nothing to do with calling anybody names and I did not contradict myself. If you can't comprehend it you should just say so or keep quiet instead of resorting to name calling.

Ah, yes, thank you for allowing me an opportunity. You might want to re-read your own post so you can see where YOU started with the name calling:

LAK Supply said:
In this scenario you look like, at best, a keyboard commando; at worst unstable.
"You look like" is a simile. A simile is a direct comparison. You directly compared me to a "keyboard commando" and an "unstable" person.

Any more doubt about my comprehension? If you can't avoid the appearance of name calling yourself, maybe YOU should keep quiet as well. Don't dish out anything you can't take.

Look, let me offer an olive branch - let's get back on topic. Would you or would you not willingly give up your guns if the police came by to pick them up due to a legislative act by the government? Or do you not want to answer for fear the internet police might be watching?

Here ya go

Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Menendez (D-FL)
Schumer (D-NY)
Reed (D-RI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Levin (D-MI)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Not voting were:

Biden (D-DE)
Clinton (D-NY) <--
Dodd (D-CT)
Obama (D-IL) <--
McCain (R-AZ) <--

Notice the "<--"... not a good image for the voters if you show any interest at all in this...

here is the HR: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:HR02764:

No...the Declaration of Independence is not law...it's more important than law in come respect. It is the BASIS for the highest law in our nation, the United States Constitution. So, to trivialize the Declaration is the same as trivializing the very founding of our country.

Rudy has said on record it is up to the states : Hey Rudy - Its protected in the BOR !

Hopefully Hillary learned from her husband that a ban doesnt work, but I wont put anything past her.

Mitt would probably go with whatever the party tells him.

Obama would be the one to fear, and the one I voted for in your poll.

I dont think Fred is as pro 2A as Ron, but again, he would vote the way the party tells him.

Ron Paul has no business in your poll. The man is a staunch Constitutionalist, recognizing that the BOR protects Individual rights. You have nothing to fear from him in regards to the 2A.

Back