Where can I obtain a Winchester 1892 Mare's Leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIGSHR,

Steve McQueen's Mare's Leg was a real 92 rifle cut down. The ATF found out and had a fit. But Hollywood got them to exempt it.

Deaf

Help request...
Cavscout182, to quote another post you must copy and paste or retype whatever you'd like to quote and add
[ quote ] before the quote and [ /quote ] after. Whenever you do it, don't put the space between the brackets and the word quote....I inserted the spaces so you could see the
Hopefully i didn't confuse you. (quote) before (/quote) after...but use brackets instead of parenthesis.

Old Today, 05:19 PM #100
CavScout182

heyjoe,

I have the Comp Pro in black. I've only fired 2-3 cylinders through it, and have it stashed since they went off the market. Yes, the GB sales are enticing!

I never understood why it got such a bashing on the various forums. Many of us were hoping for a Carbine chambered in the round!

Henry is coming out with a carbine in 327/32 H&R in 2017

I saw two, maybe three of them on tables at the last gun show I went to, though I didn't look closely as the gun does not interest me.

Since the OP has not been back for over a year, I think its safe to assume he had his question answered, one way or another, and so, I think this thread can be put to bed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back