whens Ray Woodward gonna plan another Jersey shoot

lochaber......

Minimum 100 rounds as 60 will be used on the police qual. The other 40 will be used for the rope and pin shoot. if you can, bring more unless your that good of a shot!:rolleyes:

hehe .. I'm not that good of a shot :( so of course I'll bring more. I was only asking in case that the average was like 500 rounds. Hmm wouldnt that be fun :D ?

Loch

Yes it is a rifle, a lever gun as a matter of fact, and it shoots pistol caliber 45Long colt.

OK soda, I won't shave or bathe for a week ahead of time to be in character, gotta get me some Beech Nut too!

Dammit, where is my union suit!

Pistol caliber lever or pump guns are the required rifles for CAS matches that are shot under S.A.S.S. rules. Rifle caliber rifles are sometimes used for side matches. Shotguns must be sxs with NO ejectors or a pump gun loaded with only 2 rounds such as I brought and shot last time (1897 Winchester). Pistols must be single action. All guns should be 1900 or before or a replica thereof. Calibers are preferred to be of that time period also. Quantrill

Ugh

I just found out I have to go with My Uncle to bring My two Nephews down the shore on the 24th. I must have been looking at the wrong calendar.:(

nawww it really NOT hard.. Its really fun.. I don't shoot as much as I would like. (about 5 times a year) and I finished 2nd with a 3.5" Barrel Kahr..

Frank

Rooooovert! Wheeeere are you? Are you gonna come out and play? How about anybody else? Post on the board here so I can get a head count. Pdmoderator? Dot_mdb? Hello........:rolleyes:

Soda Pop I take it you are not to be among those present at Ray's shoot.

(Ha! another one chickens out :cool: )

So is anybody else coming?

I guess I will have the hot dogs all to myself this time:p

Where is Rovert?

PD Moderator?

Ankle Pocket?

Quantrill?

You guys all 'fraid of my shooting :D

K80Geoff......

FYI, I have about 15 definites who are coming and about 5 Idono's. I haven't even asked any of the Buckeye boys if they want to come out and play yet, I've only reserved the club for TFLers that weekend and the boys if they want to come out and play.

Dead, are you game or what? Post if your coming. We may have some other NYC types coming down to shoot with us (hey NIGHTWATCH I'm talking about you!). They have been invited by K80GEOFF and myself so we shall see.:rolleyes:

know what we HAVE to do too at this next shoot??
Have to maybe get plain white stickers and when ya check in with Rays wife you write your real name and under it in parenthisis your online name so we all know who each other is.. Then stick it to your shirt and walk round proudle:)
We can get this stickers at a Staples or Office max..
Frank

The wife and I were talking about it FlyinGN. If you have anything laying around like that let me know. I'll go to Staples and see what they cost. Are you staying the whole day or what? We are doing the rope and pin shoots first instead of the police qual first. Renee hopes that Mrs. FlyinGN will attend also.

Dannyboy, I hope to see you there! Thanks for posting. Any others out there in the either world interested in coming? Still waiting on an answer "Dead"..........yes or no...........:confused:

Back