whens Ray Woodward gonna plan another Jersey shoot

FlyinGN

whens Ray Woodrow gonna plan another Jersey shoot

how about it Ray!! That was a fun time.. The club in the Pines.. Lets have another contest like we did before.. I really enjoyed it :)

Frank

Last edited:
That's Ray WOODROW not Woodward! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, but you don't have to call me Johnson! Who remembers that comercial?

Anyway, I was thinkig about Saturday, August 24th. End the Summer properly. Who's game? I know that Parmasan definitely wants to come out in order to try out the new Beretta he recently aquired. How is that for a date, the 24th? It gives everybody a month to get prepared and hopefully the heat will cooperate and stay away that day. I will make up a shooting course between now and then. FlyinGN, I promise that you won't be next to Chad, the guy who shot your target multiple times, this time around. I liked the rope shoot we did so that has to be included. My son has to defend his title! Who's game?

Last edited:
You guys are all going down...... K80Geoff included. :mad:

I've been practicing with My Colt 45 and I'm taking 1st place this time.:p

You are all going down...

Don't know how you can take 1st Place SodaPop ~ I already have dibs for First. :D

Can't wait to get together with everyone again. It was a total blast the last time.

So, any of you guys going to being the wife with you??? I was kind of lonely being one of two women there.

...as the still newbie who damn sure plans on making THIS shoot, I hereby lay full dibs on last place. Any problems?

Oh, Ray...when you're working on the course, could you fit in one or two barn doors? Might be nice to bring a target home with a hole I actually made on it! :D

Damn. Got a family outting planned for the whole weekend at Dutch Wonderland and Hershey Park. Is it definitely on that weekend? Count me in if not or for the next go-around.

Since I missed the last one, I'll definitely plan to attend this shoot.

SodaPop, your .45 skills don't worry me - I've seen you shoot. :p

I should leave the FAL and hollowpoint ammo at home, right?

Nah, I don't have a poodleshooter. Reportedly the guy was originally from NJ. Hmm...

BTW, there's a CMP match here on the 24th, but I can skip it. I don't really need a Garand.

sounds like a plan

I think I can make it. Probably will STILL be unpacking but gotta take a break once in a while. Lets see if I remember this right, lock all guns and ammo up. seporately, yeah I think thats right<G>.......how quickly you forget when you no longer have to do it anymore...... Oh yea bring only ball ammo avoid those "nasty" hollowpoints(Yeah I know they are legal but why bother tring to educate the local PD. Its not like they listen anyway)<VBG>....:D

Count me in. I've never shot any kind of competition, but that doesn't mean you should all rest easy. I've got skills...Are we shooting pistols only? What is the format or rules? See you all there, looking forward to meeting you guys.;)

Great!

ammoeater, You will have a blast! It is a really good time. You will enjoy yourself.

Pistols only. Make sure they are Jersey legal, the mags also. Bring your own ammo. Targets will be provided. Food will be at hand as well as drink. All the hotdogs,water,fruit etc. you can eat for $5.00. Each course will be $5.00 and the winner of each course gets half. The other half goes to the Buckeye Gun Club just like the last shoot. For those that have a real tight budget (I know, I've been there!)you can shoot the courses without paying the fees but if you win you don't get part of the 50/50, 2nd place does. The main idea here is to get together with fellow TFLers and have a SAFE enjoyable time. The president of the club was amazed at the professionalism of everybody that showed up for the last shoot. Lets keep up that record. Any questions feel free to post since the question you have might be the same one someone else wants answered. I can't wait!

Back