Whats the two favorite hand guns you own???

Tough choice. Ruger Blackhawk flat-top convertible, Smith 627, Smith 29-2 and Smith 57 are in the lead group, with Ruger Single Seven and Remington R1 Enhanced following very closely behind. Hard to pick just two.

While I enjoy all my guns, I don't have anything unique. They're all just simple, dependable tools. But for the purposes of this thread, I pick my stainless SA Loaded 1911 with Novak sights and my full size M&P9 with Trijicon night sights.

I would say probably

1. Colt Government Model 1911 Stainless
  2. Ruger Security Six Stainless 6" barrel

The Ruger isn't one of my favorites but it's my only revolver so it makes the cut

Favorite shooting gun is probably my Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special. Everyone who has shot that gun falls in love with it (even the women). I also love my Sig P210 Legend in Silver, but I haven't brought myself to shoot it yet. :(

Wow, just two only, that's very difficult, I like all of mine as favorites, but if we are going to say absolutely two, I guess
(1) my Kimber Super Carry Custom
(2) my Glock 43 MOS, with Burris FastFire II on it
I have to break the rules here with a honorable mention also,
Newly acquired S&W 4506-1 ( love it)
I hope the rest of them don't find out I have betrayed them

My two Smith & Wesson model 64-3's....... 3" heavy barrel/ round butt.

For me, no comparison to anything else.

S&W 640 cause its my CCW and I shoot it a ton. My other is my Coonan 357 magnum semiauto, its just pure fun!

These two......

attachment.php

The Ruger Security Six, which I've had over 25 years, is beside me now. The S&W 66-1, also over 25 years, is sleeping in the safe.

Deaf

That's a tough question to answer. My first is my CZ 75, a pre B model made in 1992. That's my emotional favorite, the "one gun I wanted".

After that, it gets harder; each pistol I own has a spot.

If I had to say my most attractive, it might be my S&W 39-2, with the blued slide and wooden grips. But it has a lot of competitors for that spot, and I really hate to weed through them.

I'd have to say #1 is my Ruger Blackhawk .357/9mm because it's the only one I can hit the broad side of a barn with, followed by my Ruger Security Six.

If I had to sell off most of my hand guns, these are probably the two I'd never get rid of.

new_goldcup.jpg

m60.jpg

Last edited:
Back