what pocket guns do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't currently own a true pocket gun. I've spent enough time with a friends LCP to be saving my pennies for one. Shoots well for such a small gun. Living in a rural area and with winter coming on, the accounts here of drug crazed zombie-like mice have me rethinking this...:D

LWS32 right out of the pocket (holster), you can see the lint from just two days of ccw.

Attachments

• 20130930_211646.jpg
    20130930_211646.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Well, I have a Smith & Wesson 042, the hammerless Centennial Airweight, and it does a very nice job of disappearing into my jeans pocket no muss, no fuss.

I also have a Taurus PT-22 and an Iver Johnson TP-22. Both are small double action .22s pocket guns.

a good portion of my handguns are "compact"

I too have a Taurus TCP in 380
a couple lil 25 ACP's one Colt one Berdinelli

a couple of my favorite revolvers are old single action S&W's cut into snubbies...a S&W #1.5 & #2 in 32 S&W & 38 S&W ( in fact I re-qualified for my CCW this last time using my antique S&W 38 top break snubbie ) but I have 2 racks of 32 & 38 S&W top breaks that were considered pocket guns in their day

modern guns... got a couple discontinued S&W's...
Air Weight J frame in 32 H&R Magnum
& my Air Lite K frame 44 Special

& of course... my crack head gun... a custom snubbie Ruger Montado in 45 Colt, stuffed with Buffalo Bore Gold Dots in the summer, & Kieth type lead in the winter... being a transfer bar gun, I load six in this one...

also have several old Czech guns in 32 & 38 ACP that qualify as "pocket guns"

... & a Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull technically fits in a pocket... though a coat pocket would be preferred if it's not in a good holster

"mice hunters welcome but isn't it overkill to shoot them with a .45acp derringer? "

Funny you would mention that - that is exactly the only gun I have which fits the "LCP or smaller" category: ADC M1 in 45 ACP.

If I am going to downgrade to only two shots I want those to be as big as I can handle. I was thinking to get the 45 Colt version but given the shortness of the barrel a 45 ACP has more barrel between end of case and end of muzzle.

Taurus PLY pistols

These two Taurus pistols are my only true pocket handguns,,,
22-PLY and 25-PLY.

32-scilla_charybdis.JPG

Some people think these mouse guns are worthless,,,
But I practice with them enough that I have confidence in their effectiveness.

Aarond

I just noticed when I looked at the blown up pic of my NAA that the stamping must have been done on Monday or Friday, as it is marked: 22 WAGNUM. :eek:

Hello JERRYS.

Rick, I equate that to having a box of bullets for a gun I don't have... reason to buy the gun now...

That was the rationale I used for my Charter .44 Special,,, :D
I had 200 rounds of ammo but no gun for it,,,
It made perfect sense at the time.

Aarond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back