What kind of hand gun would you like to see produced?

A 99-100% reliable full-size .45 1911 with rail, double stack, extended mag carrying 15-17 rounds(I don't care if the mag sticks out a bit) for under $800. It would be the perfect home-defense weapon for me.

Flat black with VZ grips, compensator, and if possible a red dot sight :D

Last edited:
One day I would love to see a Glock model 26 in a single stack version. That to me would be a must have, and no doubt many others would feel the same way. I hear there is rumor going around it might happen. :D

Updated HK 4?

Now that polymer frames are popular, H&K should revisit their excellent HK-4 pistol and update it with a polymer frame. Bring it back with the same ability to change calibers as it had in the 70's.

hk4case.jpg

This kit included barrels for .22, .25, .32 and .380, plus a magazine for each. Cost reductions by using a poly frame and magazines might make this affordable for some enthusiasts. For a less expensive package, adding a .22 conversion to the .32 or .380 pistols would be cool. These were nice pistols, if a bit large for a "pocket" gun by today's standards.

rrockefe said:
I just want a current production 9mm revolver. Either J or K frame 6 shot.

Charter Arms Pitbull 9mm

Charter Arms Pitbull .40 S&W

charter_arms_pitbull.jpg

Before getting too excited, you might want to read the write up by Mark Wynn here.

Before getting too excited, you might want to read the write up by Mark Wynn here.

Thanks for the input. I thought they stopped production on 9mm.

I love the super sharp grip angles.

Think something like the Detonics DTX. Except in production. And reasonably priced.

jbp.png

An SP-101 or GP-100 in 45 ACP. Bring back the PC-x carbine in .45 ACP. And I would like to see a GP-100 in .44 spl and .45 Colt.

Easy - a single stack Glock, small enough for a pocket.
Let's see... Glock already makes the G-28 in .380, but it's not single stack.

Kel-Tec, Ruger, et al, already do well in the small .32/.380 pocket pistol market. Do we really need another polymer .32 or .380?

So... a "baby" Glock for .25 Auto?
At least that'd be something "new".

Back