What is your ideal EDC setup?

Glock 22 (or my issued Sig 229) strong side, two spare mags on the support side. Ruger LCP in my right front pocket. Benchmade auto on my left pocket. Plus my usual keys, badge, wallet, etc. I always carry 2 sets of keys for my car/truck, dont want to get locked out :D.

I drive my cruiser off duty, so I carry all my crap with me everywhere I go. If I am just in my truck for the day, I may go back to just the Sig 229 and 2 spare mags.

Once I was gassing up my cruiser at the Troop and ended going to a shooting call with my LCP zipped into the front of my body armor and my M4, felt a liitle odd in my gym shorts, sneakers, tee shirt and body armor with rifle. Had to go to the call though, I am in a very rural area and cops are few and far between. If you hear shooting call 5 minutes away you go, gym shorts be damned.

PS-The only leather I will carry is Black Hills Leather. Rudy is the man for holsters and leather gear.

I can’t carry in my home state…but when I travel and it’s permitted legally I do.

My carry has changed considerably but currently it is a Glock 19 or 26 in a Brommeland combat dress belt, Max-Con V holster and one mag pouch. It is a pricy setup…but well worth the money.

-Sebenza 21 Classic
-Hinderer Extreme duty pen
-HDS EDC tactical light
-Leatherman Juice S2
-Pepper Spray
-CC Wallet
-Keys

The Surefire. Yesterday, went to the movies. Saw Skyline - which is crappy. However, it does have some neat drone attacks on the aliens and soldiers using Barretts on monsters (didn't do any good).

The theatre now has assigned seating! So we get the tickets towards the back and in the middle. Can't see squat and I see in the gloom two giant figures, with huge legs and tubs of popcorn. How to find my seat - the Surefire came in handy.

The female huge figure then told the male huge figure - SEE, he is a light. Why don't you have light!

Luckily didn't need the Glock, the bug, the two knives, the OC, the cell phone and the 3 days of dried beans I take to the movies.

Back