What gun will you carry today?

An HK USP40C in a Fist Holster by Jim Murnak and a G27 in a Boyt case between the seats of my truck. Both loaded with Proload Tactical 165 gr. JHP.

www.proload.com

X

------------------
"GLOCK n' ROLL"

Glock 30 (45acp) in a Blade-Tech paddle, with some 165 gr Triton quik-shoks, and 230 gr FMJs as well.

In the evenings, I usually wear same, or a fanny pack with a Glock 27 (40s&w) with quik shoks.

G-30, 11 Cor-bon 165g JHP, 10 in spare, BS-2 rig. Benchmade AFCK, M2 steel in pocket. Happy go lucky and helpful personality :).

Twin Glock 33s (subcompact .357 Sig) each with a Pierce magazine extension for 10+1 capacity. Both guns will be full to the brim, for 22 total bullets.

Carrying them in dual holsters on a shoulder rig, one under each arm...

Okay, I'm lying.

That's what I WOULD carry if I could afford two more Glocks right now! LOL

Instead I'll have a G17 with 19+1 capacity in a Bianchi OWB holster and an extra mag in my pocket. My jacket covers it totally.

Using Federal Hydrashoks, 138 grain.

------------------
Yours Truly,

Special Agent

Since I can't carry at work, I keep my S&W Model 52 in a modified paddle holster in the car to put on during lunch and for the ride home. Not the best defensive handgun, but it beats leaving my 1911 in the car all day.

Where are all the HKs?

Today I'm carrying my usual -- an HK USP-Compact in .45 ACP with Golden Sabers, in one of those fake "executive planners" that Dillon Precision sells (I work in a no-gun building).

------------------

Mine will be a kel-tec P11. Loaded with 124 grain federal hydroshoks

------------------
"what gives a government that arms the whole world the right to disarm it's own citizens?"

Glock 19 in the Glock made holster, stoked with 147 gr Winchester SXT Ranger [our duty 9mm load]. Spare mag in Safariland paddle carrier on weak side, with set of cuffs in the same carrier.

------------------
"Shoot only as fast as you can hit"

I live in Maryland. The only people who carry concealed firearms here are the criminals. That includes the ones wearing a badge and the ones in elected office. Oh yeh, and the ones out on bail. All others go directly to jail for a long long time. Automatically, even if they prevent a crime. Although I am allowed to carry my mossberg 590 loaded as long as I don't try to conceal it. :) (That really is the law.) I just don't want to explain that to the 20 cops that shoot me dead for walking down the street with it. The 590 usually resides behind the seat in my truck or in the trunk of my car. Yes loaded. All our handguns and pistol caliber rifles are there too because we're always either going to or coming from the range. Too much variety there to list. Amazing how often we do that. :)Seems like every time we leave the house we're on our way to the range. We just have to tactfully separate them from their pre-loaded hi-cap mags. Put them in a separate place for quick easy access.....for when we get to the range. :) Hey, that's the game in the "free state."

I think we have to move out of the free state to Virginia. Virginia is for lovers and a right to carry state.

Rifle calibers increase in the warm weather...when the out door range is the destination. :)

[This message has been edited by Ruger guy (edited January 08, 2000).]

If I'm in uniform, which is very rarely now, I have to carry a Berreta 92FS 9mm with Speer 147Gr Gold Dots.

Preference in plainclothes would be from the following:

HK USP40C, either a Safariland 0701 holster or a Galco Miami Classic with Speer 185Gr. Gold Dots.

HK USP Tactical .45 in a De Santis Mod 01 with Speer 230Gr. Gold Dots.

HK P7M8 when my Blade Tech Belt Slide arrives with Speer 147Gr. Gold Dots.

I also have an Eagle Industries thigh rig for the USPs and an attached MkII UTL (for search warrants or round-ups).

Glock 23 fed w/ 14 rds 135gr Tritons Sidearmor FWD cant or Aker XR13 and on weak side double mag pouch w/ two hi-cap Glock 22 mags. Two sets of cuffs and a Microtech SOCOM folder. The city is getting to be a nasty place, especially when you hunt those who make it nasty.

Be Safe
Mike

winter time, kimber custom gov' or glock 17 in strong side belt slides with thumb break(hume and galco)
summer time, glock 26 or ruger sp101 in front waistband.
glock 30, all seasons, usually in hume iwb

Colt 1991A1, feed by a Chip McCormick 8 rounder stuffed with 200g.Corbons, riding in an Israeli Fobus paddle holster...32 two shot derringer in suit vest pocket, tactical folder in pants pocket. I wear a suit all day long, jacket off and on a lot in meetings, so sometimes the .45 stays in the car, leaving me with the derringer and knife.

Glock 30 in Waldon ACR-2

or

Glock 27 in Waldon IWB for deeper concealment

check out
www.waldonholsters.com

(I have no connection to them, but you gotta check out their leather! the best quality ever, at very low prices)

Ps- For super deep concealment, and light weight while running, I carry a very reliable and accurate Kel Tec P-11 in a belly band.

Glock 30 in Waldon ACR-2

or

Glock 27 in Waldon IWB for deeper concealment

check out
www.waldonholsters.com

(I have no connection to them, but you gotta check out their leather! the best quality ever, at very low prices)

Ps- For super deep concealment, and light weight while running, I carry a very reliable and accurate Kel Tec P-11 in a belly band.

Well, on the 26th, I was carrying my G23 with 155-grn XTP's loaded by Mullins crossdraw.

Today, as usual when at work, I'm carrying my P-32 loaded w/ FN hardball.

Hey, thaddeus- glad to hear that the P-11 worked for you.

Back