What gun will you carry today?

.380 Walther PPK loaded with FMJ's--reliable return fire is the point in a carry gun--in an inside the waistband Rhyno. Trim, concealable, and impresses women with it's lines...

Glock 26 w/ 124 grain Federal HydraShoks, base mag floorplate for max concealment in a SoftArmour IWB holster or a shoulder pack or a fanny pack. Scherer grip extensions mag when with fanny/shoulder pack.

Just got an HK P7M8 police trade-in. P7on deck and prepping it for use as daily carry.

Artech: Why do you carry the P7 over other guns? Struggling with that question. P7M8 more accurate and thinner but heavy or Glock 26/Glock 30 - lighter and smaller?

Artech: Do you ever go to http://www.hk-forum.com to talk about your HK? Nice site.

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rat turds powered by mouse farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

Glock 26 w/ 124 grain Federal HydraShoks, base mag floorplate for max concealment in a SoftArmour IWB holster or a shoulder pack or a fanny pack. Scherer grip extensions mag when with fanny/shoulder pack.

Just got an HK P7M8 police trade-in. P7on deck and prepping it for use as daily carry.

Artech: Why do you carry the P7 over other guns? Struggling with that question. P7M8 more accurate and thinner but heavy or Glock 26/Glock 30 - lighter and smaller?

Artech: Do you ever go to http://www.hk-forum.com to talk about your HK? Nice site.

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rat turds powered by mouse farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

Glock 20 with 15 rounds of 175 gr Winchester Silvertips in mag and in spare mag on left side. Carry pistol in Rosen ARG and mag in Glock mag holster. I get to practice with this gun every week and love it. Have a Glock 29 for deeper cover, using the same holster. :)

------------------
OJ
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Gun control is a steady hand and hitting with the first shot.

[This message has been edited by OJ (edited December 28, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by OJ (edited December 28, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by OJ (edited January 01, 2000).]

In the winter, a Star Firestar in .45 cal. loaded with Silvertips in the waistband above my wallet. No holster. One mag in a Buck Knife pouch on the opposite side. Or, a BHP .40 cal. the same way. In warm weather a Colt .38 cal. D.S. loaded with 125 gr. JHP`s in an Uncle Mikes soft holster with the belt clip removed tucked into the front of my pants. 6 rounds on my belt. The only time I use a real holster is on the bike.

Depends on the situation for me.
2-P7M8s in shoulder rig and a P-32 in the pocket when it is cold and a jacket is the norm.
Also can be P7 in a Blade-Tech holster strong side,weak side/cross draw,strong side IWB,or small of the back but as always depends on the situation.
Somtimes it is a Walther P-99 strong side or SOB Blade-Tech holsters 16rnd mags.

Ammo is Federal Hdryo Shock PD loads.
Dave

Ok, so if I understand what you're asking, you wanna know what gun i'm going to be actually carrying when i leave the house, right? Ok, well, it's a Thompson/Center Hawken 50 Cal, loaded with 90 grains of FFg, behind a patched ball. I'll carry it on a leather shoulder strap. Well, you asked. <G>

Alright:

Glock 26 in a Sparks IWB with one spare mag.
MiniAFCK one pocket.
Spyderco Dragonfly in other.
NAA Mini 22S in my watch pocket
(It's so cute).

Sometimes, substitute SW 642 with Fed.
Nyclads and one speed strip for the Glock.

Urban area. No spare mags. S&B factory loads.
------------------
Courage is only fear that has said its prayers.

[This message has been edited by Ned Roundtree (edited December 29, 1999).]

Since it is winter time and colder than *(&% here, I can get away carrying a larger hand gun right now, so I take advantage of that. I will be carrying a S&W sigma (original series) .40. with a high cap mag in the well and one in the pipe. Extra high cap mag in coat pocket (don't have a mag arrier for it yet) Ohh yea, holster is a Don Hume, belt slide.

------------------
Before you go and wad off into the creek, you best decide how wet you wanna get.

I'll be taking my Glock 19 today (as I do everyday). It'll rest in a Blade-Tech IWB and have two spare mags.

Glock 27 (.40S&W) strong side behind the hip, carried openly in a paddle holster. I don't carry a spare mag on my person, but keep one in the center console of the car or the truck.

------------------
--
Carlos Alvarez, Tucson, AZ

one of two combinations--- either a Kimber match in a Thun-Dur rig from Hellweg.ltd or a Sig 239 9mm in a Kramer vertical scabbard.

------------------
"peace, love, joy, and happiness..."

Glock 27 in an Alessi ankle holster and a Glock 23 in an Alessi CQC-S atttached to an Alessi belt. No I don't work for Lou.

PS An extra mag in an Alessi mag holder!

Back