What gun will you carry today?

I guess I should have asked if you live in an urban, suburban, or rural area (no exact locations) to get an idea of the main stream concealed carriers. I live in a small town in the southeast. One murder in my county last year and none this year. I work in a neighboring county where the crime situation is very different. There I will carry a S&W 9mm and two spare high caps.
Thanks for the response, Jake.

Glock 17 (hi-cap) in a Don Hume JIT holster and one spare Mag(Plus 2) in a Glock Mag Holder and a 6P Flashlight. (115 Plus P) and a S&W 442 with Crimssion Trace Grips and loaded with 158 LSWCHP Plus P (Various carry styles)

Carry a 23 with the same setup.

Been out all day, shopping and visiting friends. Carried a Colt 1991A1 Commander in a Galco IWB, a NAA Guardian in a pocket holster, and a Benchmade Stryker clipped in my pocket.

Depends how I feel. Could be 1 of 3. Glock 19 with 124 grn Hydra-Shoks, Blade-tech IWB OR Glock 26 with same round and holster,
OR make the move to my Glock 23 with 135 grn Hydra-Shoks and same BT holster.

Today it was a Glock 19 in a BS-2 OWB. (Quite possibly the most comfortable and concealable leather OWB on the market today IMO.)

Greetings To All, When I left the house a little while ago; I was packing a Glock
Model 27 loaded with Cor-Bon's 165-grain
hollowpoints. This weapon is carried in
a Galco belt slide (RH) holster. It is
then backed up with a NAA .22Magnum, in
the right front pocket.

------------------
Ala Dan

Anyone who reads my posts should know by now what I carry! A Walther P99 9mm in a kydex IWB holster from Arizona Tactical Accessories :) :)

------------------
Just as there is no such thing as too much fun,
there is no such thing as owning just one gun!!!

Now, go do the right thing, and buy that Walther!!

Kimber ultra elite in a vm2 iwb from Milt Sparks with a Chris Reeves sabenza or Benchmade 710 axis lock in my right front pocket.(whichever I can find with all the holiday trash in the house)

S&W Enhanced Sigma in .40S&W carried in a belt pack with one magazine of 15 rds, Winchester SXT 165gr Jacketed Hollowpoints, no round in the chamber. If I need it I have to draw from the pack, rack the slide and let her rip. It's a little on the large side but it's the gun I shoot most accurately with a reasonably large bullet.

------------------
LTC, 10th U.S. Cavalry (Ret.)

BHP 9mm strong side, w/14+1 cocked & locked w/Rem Golden Sabers 124 +P in a DeSantis IWB, DeSantis spare mag weak side 14 w/same load.

All day, every day - everywear ;)

Glock 26 in a Galco holster, with Personal Defense Hydro-shok's. For pocket carry, I use the reg-glock mag base plates, for waist carry I use the mag with the Pearce grip extender.

Hello all. Since my orbits are now very "safe", my carry gun is an S&W M042 (essentially just a 442) and it is loaded with Federal 125 gr Nyclad HPs (standard presure). I'll also carry a Bianchi Speed Strip with more of the same ammunition. On occassion, I have carried either an old Colt lightweight Commander (.45) loaded with either 230 gr HydraShok or a Browning HP in 9mm loaded with Triton 115 gr HPs. Each of the autopistols was backed with one spare magazine of the same, respective ammuntion.
Best.

Kimber Custom Stainless w/ Winchester 185 gr. SilverTips in a Desantis IWB, plus one spare mag. Mags are Wilson 8's. Buck folder in front pocket.

Johnboy

Sig P232 .380 with Federal 90 grain Hydrashok in fanny pack.
No round in chamber.
1 spare mag.
Gun stays in car as I work in a "no guns" office.

Sig P226 in 9mm with 15 Hornady XTP's in a Galco "COP" model holster with the extra 15rd mag and pair of S&W cuffs in a Galco paddle holster. The paddle is nice, since I can leave the extra mag and the cuffs in the car with out a major ordeal, and slip it back on once I leave the office. The Sig is fitted with a lasermax sight with a dead battery.
-Spyderman

Lavan, I must be a sissy too, but I ain't going to ask you to a flower-pressing party. Model 36 w/ 125 grain Gold Dots or 148 gr HBWC is my usual carry. Call me "mousegun squared" today, it's an NAA mini in .22 magnum and a (gulp) Phoenix Raven (.25) loaded with hardball. Extra mag for the Raven.

Back