What gun will you carry today?

Jake

Inactive
I'm sorta doing a little research and would appreciate your help. What gun will you carry when you leave the house today? Please no wish lists or best gun to carry, I need to know what gun YOU will put in your pocket, holster, or purse when or if you leave the house. Realistically how will you carry it, not what the best or preferred method of carry being touted. For example, I will be carrying a Taurus stainless mdl 85CH in .38 spl. and if I follow my norm it will be either on my ankle or stuffed into the waistband of my pants. It will with 110 grain +P+ loads.
Thanks, Jake.

I'll carry a Glock 29 (10mm) loaded with Georgia Arms 185 gr. JHP Golddots in a Galco IWB with two 15 rd Glock 20 mags in a Galco magazine carrier and a NAA Guardian .32 loaded with Winchester Silvertips in a pocket holster in my right front pocket. Spyderco Native clipped to left front pocket.

------------------
Byron Quick

NOYB, but........

a NAA mini-22LR in a back pocket, a 1911 45ACP and an EAA 9x19 in my shoulder bag, and my better half will be weighed down with a S&W M38.

Firm believer in 'New York reloads".........

------------------
"All my ammo is factory ammo"

You will find alot a different ideas here.
Glock 35,one 15 round mag in the gun,2 10's on the off side. All on a belt-slide holster.
Hope this helps.

Glock model 21, in a Galco Combat Master hip holster, Stoked with 13 rounds of 185gr Speer Gold Dot, with 2 spare 13 round magazines in a Galco DCM magazine pouch.
OOHHH, OOOHHH forgot holster and magazine pouch are on a Galco 38" belt.

Guess I like Galco.

Woody

Forgot something else I'm usually packing my CAR-15 with 5 spare 30 round mags in a tactical rifle case behind the seat of my truck 5-6 day out of the week.

[This message has been edited by Woody (edited December 26, 1999).]

My new Wilson KZ-45, or TCP depending on the literature you read, in BLADE-TECH kydex, with spare mag in my coat pocket[being honest]. Gun and mags stoked with HORNADY 230gr XTP's. Surefire 6Z in my coat pocket also.

Man, its a beautiful day!

------------------
Stay Sharp!

Will Fennell/CAMILLUS CUTLERY

Wow, lots of Glocks. I'll be carrying my Springfield Armory Champion with 230 gr. Gold Dots, just like almost every day.

------------------
"Those who cannot understand safe design nor fine trigger mechanics need not consider the 1911, for them, the Glock is a fine weapon, since it has neither!"---by Me.

I carry a non-finger groove Glock 23 in a Galco Royal Guard IWB holster with three 13 round preban mags loaded with Proload 165gr.
JHP.

Masters of Defense "Razorback" knife.

[This message has been edited by dvc (edited December 26, 1999).]

HK P7M8 in Blade-Tech kydex IWB holster with spare mag and Surefire 6P in offside carrier. Rem 9mm+P 115 JHP's all around.

------------------
With my shield or on it...

Dear Friends,

Today, as every day, I am carrying my Kahr K9 Stainless, with 7+1 of Winchester 115 grain Silvertips in a Don Hume (awesome) IWB holster with my t-shirt untucked. When I have to dress with tucked-in shirt, I put the Kahr in my Thunderwear. (Slow draw, but complete concealment.) When I go out of town, or somewhere I am not sure of, I usually put my spare mag in my pocket.

JP

------------------
Nehemiah 4:18 " ... and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked."

KelTec P-11 w/CorBon 115 +p in a DeSantis IWB on right hip
w/extra 10 rd mag off side in knife case.

Schrade Clip knife (? model)in off pocket, which come to think about it, is designed for right handers. I need a new knife!

------------------
So many a'holes-- so few bullets!------
Ford Fairlane :D

[This message has been edited by tatters (edited December 26, 1999).]

I'm comforted to learn that someone else got
crappy shirts as well--I'll be changing mine
too.
Today I won't be carrying any gun,it's very
peaceful here at present.
When I do carry it is a S&W Model 36 in a
Mitch Rosen 5JR-very comfortable.I load with
whatever factory ammo is around at the time
usually Winchester,and a spare speedloader.
I don't trust autos,but that's just me,old
fashioned I suppose.

Glock 23 loaded with 180gr Speer Gold dots, 10 rd mag. Carried in a Gun-Glove IWB, extra 10rd mag in a blade-tech carrier.

Glock 20C w/ 15 180-gr HydraShoks, spare mag on left side. Carried in a Sidearmor OWB.

Weather was too nice for a jacket today, so I went open. Sometimes I really like living in a gun-friendly town. :)

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Back