What Gun Is On Your Radar?

I own several .22 LR & Magnum revolvers and a Keltec PMR-30.
My next choice in .22 Magnum is the Taurus 942/ 8 shot. I prefer the multi-shot version over the standard 6. I think the 942 will be a 25 yard handgun.
The 942 will fit in my pocket nicely.

I have a 6" Taurus 941 in .22 Mag that I picked up a couple of years ago, used. Never fired it yet, so this is a good reminder to take it to the back yard and try it out.
As for myself, a gentleman who has sold me some guns in the past has a 2-inch S&W model 64 NY-1 and a 3-inch S&W model 47. Still waiting for a price tag but am afraid they'll be out of my reach. :mad:

I have always had a hankering the Winchester Lever action in .410, they are rare and priced accordingly. A while ago Henry introduced theirs. Haven't been able to handle one yet. But, if I do. I'll probably grab it.

(1) Glock 27 Gen5 with the 9mm conversion barrel
(2) Ruger SR45C which they don't make
(3) Kahr K45, see (2)
(4) Taurus G3C in 40S&W, see (2), (3)
(5) Affordable 1911 Officer with alloy frame

I have a healthy, little, collection of pistols, but have been looking for:

DA/SA, single stack, compact, light rail, 9mm, optics cut.

I may trade my Sig 239 out as it hasn't been carried in quite some time now. Right now the main contenders are:

HK P2000 sk
Springfield XD-E
All others seem to be pretty wide/chunky according to the specs I'm reading. Does anyone have other suggestions?

I’ve got more than I can regularly shoot & most of my bucket list filled. Lately I’ve been shopping for a nice S&W 29-2 or earlier. Found a sweet one locally but it’s nickel plated & I’m not sure I want to go there. Also I’ve kept an eye out for a nice Luger shooter, found one locally yesterday but I’d like one without a grip safety. I’m getting picky but I know what I want & more than willing to wait until the right ones come along.

Begara Wilderness HMR - caliber not yet decided
Sig 226 X Five Elite
Sig P320 DH3
Sig P365 Fuse (once they offer the Legion version)
Berreta A300 Ultima Patrol

Smith & Wesson Model 31-1. Reasons why is I have decided I like revolvers as much if not more than semi autos, and I already reload for .32 S&W Long, so why not? Someday I'll find one that's a shooter not collector. I did see one at a gun show about 6 months ago that was pristine. I doubt that it had been fired. I didn't bother asking for the price, I knew it would be out of my range.

I'll play along with the thread revival.

Shadow 2 - always looked at them, never jumped on it despite being a big CZ fan.

Delta Elite 10mm

Winchester 1892 (maybe Henry) in .44 mag

Sig SSG 3000

Made in Germany PPK

Seeing how most people think in terms of uber-autos maybe my comment is not on topic; but Bud's guns currently has the widest selection of in-stock CVA break-open scout pistols that I have seen anywhere in a VERY long time. Something to think about if you want a cheap way to buy into Bergara quality barrels.

I was really interested in a SIG Flux Legion…

But I was on the Flux email list, and they restocked the FDE brace setup. With discount, $500 shipped.

Going to buy an M17 slide, FCU, magazines and red dot… I might be just at the price of the Legion version, maybe slightly over… with a complete setup.

Will probably Form 1 in the near future.

Fabarms/Syren Elos N2 Elevate. That's why I am selling off some pistols down in the equipment board. My eyes got old so I started blasting away at Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet again. Not that I really need it :)

Back