Winter: Sig P239 40.cal Milt Sparks holster
Summer: S&W 640 .357mag Barami hip grip
Can be at beach fully armed...

Here, let me show you.

pose2.jpg

unvailed.jpg

hbeholster2.jpg

It's a Steyr S40 BTW.

Kel Tec P32 loaded with 8 Performance Plus Platinum 37gr. total fragmenting soft points.

It is so small I sometimes have to check if it is still there.

A Pistolet Makarova in 9x18, which is in process of being replaced by a early sixties vintage S&W Model 38, gussied up with CTC LG305 lasergrips.

Sig P232

I carry my Sig Sauer P232 in a .380. Although I would like to get ahold of a S&W airlite if I could get a good price on one.

Springfield Armory

XD-.40 in sub Compact. I have a Desantis IWB holster. It's pretty good if you are wearing jeans and a belt.

I've been thinking about a Kel Tec .380. Any thoughts?

Kahr P9 or Kahr CW9 (I've become surprisingly partial to the CW9). They ride in a Mitch Rosen belt slide holster, with a Mitch Rosen double mag carrier. Stoked with either Gold Dots, Hydra-Shoks, or MagTechs.

Money is extremely tight, so I have to go with something that is reliable, concealable, reasonably potent as well as economical (for now, that is).

Bersa Thunder .380, stoked with Speer Gold Dots.

Lately, it's been a stainless S&W of some kind: as primary either this PC 5906 or a Bill Davis tuned 2 1/2" M66; and a Davis tuned J frame as second.

dpa5906kramer7xy.jpg

SWlogo2.gif

:D

So Far a Colt Detective .38 Snubbie, but will be purchasing a smaller pocket gun (Kahr, Kel-Tec, or even one of those Polish-64, I'm still trying to make a decision) for the summer months.

Back