What did you carry this Thanksgiving? (2013)

Carried my duty weapon. A Sig P229 in a IWB Galco in the small of back. Wife had her keltec p32 OWB fobus holster. Dad carried his Smith 4043 in IWB uncle mikes. Now my sister carried her .380 smith with a laser on it, but didn't get a good look at model. Also with mom who had her 5 shot snub nose Taurus, but I don't know the model. We ate then went and window shopped looking in a few foreclosed homes around the neighborhoods because we are a weird, boring family.

M&P40 Fullsize in a leather pancake at 3:30, spare mag in a S$W knife holster(it just happened to fit), another in the glove box, all loaded with Critical defense. Boker Jermer EDC tucked away in a coat pocket, and my little super bright led flashlight for inspecting that turkey at granny's. Now i'm packing a bowhunting america magazine and a fresh roll of butt scrub on my way to a weight loss convention in stall #3 at work. Ahhhhhhhh....

I had Thanksgiving at my home and don't normally carry inside the house. I then drove to see my parents later in the afternoon. I took my Colt Agent (basically, a lightweight version of the Detective Special). It was the first time I had carried it in a while.

Both son and I had S&W Bodyguard .380's in a pants pocket. He had a home invasion (hate that term for a punk that kicked in his pregnant wife's door)...he and she now carry 24/7...With two grand-daughters there under the age of 2, it won't happen again if I'm around. Rod

9mm Springfield EMP at 4 O'clock. Sig Mosquito, P938, M11-A1 & P226 in a range case. 12 ga Remmi 1100, 20 ga. Beretta 390 & 391 in the side boxes of the truck.
As usual, we shot a little bit at the wifes family get together.:)

I carried to my inlaws OWB a 1 yr old and 3 yr old. No holster. Stock condition, but one smelled loaded. Open carry :)
I am thankful for my family and more aware now than ever that I need to be their for them. My p380 is there for me. G19 if clothing allows. During holidays or anytime really I hope you all get a chance to see people that make you thankful, and help reinforce the reasons we do this.
If you just really like the hobby thats ok too..:D

After carrying my Glock 19 Gen 4 every day for so long, I finally switched things up.

Yesterday, I carried my other Glock 19 Gen 4.

SA XD(M) 9mm in my Galco King Tuk IWB holster. My sister finally noticed it and said something to me when we were playing some cards and I had to reach across the table. She said "I could finally tell you were wearing it today"

Thanksgiving.. I carried my p238, AIWB. I was at home. I went to some friends in the afternoon. CC'd the same. Ended up on their range about 4pm, full of turkey and dumpling's, with an AR at roughly 150yds out, feeling like I was laying on a beach ball I was so full, sending rounds downrange til it got dark.

The wife and I made the 3 hour drive to spend Turkey Day with family. I wore this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 66
Back