What are you driving?

I'd bet if we poll the soccer moms that think we need more gun control, "for the children", they'ed have just as many SUV's and 4x4's, Maybe it's just a trend with the mover's and shakers. I think that gun owners and users are gett up and go people, it's too bad that the people that think they should rule over us, to help us not unravvel socity are the same type, get up and go poeple.

As for me
96 Ford F150 EB 4x4 caddie
Tank, a 93 dodge 2500, almost 20 mpg( diesel)
need speed, twist throttle 88 Yam V-Max
The lighter side, Titan tornado 2-seat experimental aircraft, one of these days I'll move to a 4-strokker for a little more power.

and a push, hard to start lawn mower

------------------
Southside_Johnny

I guess I'll weigh in on this one too:

'92 Range Rover

'77 Mercedes UNIMOG (hope to install the gun rack today).

A very politically uncorrect 1998 Ford Explorer XLT Sport 4x4 fully loaded and a Toyota 4x4 pickup. Those idiots that don't like SUV's (politically correct liberals who want to rule everything) should try one. They might like it.
Paul B.

1999 Yukon Denali
1999 Chrysler Town and Country
1996 Gulfstream 32' class A deisel pusher
1995 4x4 Cub Cadet farm tractor

------------------

Today, and today only it was an M1 Abrams.
Yep, open house day at my son's guard unit and they had the tanks out for everybody to play with. I didn't get to drive it :(, but I did get a ride. *sigh* if only I were a few decades younger. I could hear the chatter in the headphones of other units doing live fire drills with the .50's. I was really tempted to try to bribe the tank driver to take us over there. He compromised and laid down a smoke trail just to make me happy.

Other normal days I drive a 97 Honda Accord, a 98 Honda Civic, and on weekends an 88 Toyota 4x4 Pickup.

------------------
(!)

[This message has been edited by Hal (edited June 26, 1999).]

M1 abrams? Now that is an offroad vehicle.

Full out over open ground with the night vision, fun fun fun.

Of course that was a few years ago. Now I drive a '97 F150 4x4 extended cab truck, V8, 5 speed. At least my front plate has the Armor insignia.

Tom Mr. Stereotype.

91 extended cab Ford Ranger 4.0 v6 auto,badly in need of paint
92 mark 7 Lincoln LSC,very black(Batmobile)

------------------

I drive a '95 Tacoma w/ a 3" body lift and a bunch of goodies such as:

32x11.50 BFG Muds on 8.5" Progressive wheels
Bilstein shocks all around
K&N Filter
Optima battery
GPS III
Cobra CB
11 band scanner
Sony CD Player, 2 Pioneer 10" Subs, 2 100 watt Pioneer speakers in the doors, 600 watt and 300 watt Amplifiers with 2 120 watt speakers behind the headrests
Python Alarm w/ pager alert

Alright, Alright... I have been avoiding this personal exposure, but since DC is driving a Dodge, I must stop signing "Its a girl my lord in a flat bed Ford slowin' down to take a look at me...(although that is a nice fish at DC's rosie sight (even if she is stuck with a Dodge ;)):"

94 F-350 4x4 XLT 460 CID, Warn 12K Winch and a bunch of other crap that adds to the 8 mpg

94 Ford Ranger 4x4 extra cab XL

65 F-250 Custom Cab (2nd owner)

Family car (nice, but dull)

Other assorted gas guzzlers...

94 Concorde
97 Eagle Vision TSI
99 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
[Soon to get my redneck pickup truck]

------------------
Yankee Doodle

I know this isn't a competition but I humbly submit that Hal wins, even if for only a day. M1 Abrams indeed!

Chris..

98 Landrover. Does this make me a yuppie? (In my own defense, I haven't purchased any expensive race guns. O.K?)

1984 fullsize Ford Bronco 4x4,351 Windsor w/Holley 4 barrel carb,17x40 Gumbo Monster Mudders all the way around.Damn straight I'm a redneck and I'm proud.I'm a genuine certified, dixiefied, full of pride, til I die, purebred redneck.BTW, even got gunracks mounted in the side windows, with a full brushguard winch bumper up front and 10000# Warn winch.
Damn I miss AR15.com

jenks

[This message has been edited by jenks (edited June 29, 1999).]

Back