What and how do you carry at funerals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as everywhere else. Same blue collar clothes too. Assuming I bother to go. I've already said everything I ever intended to say to the deceased and i never thought of a funeral as an event to socialize. Not one to play 'dress-up' either.

Something smaller then usual

Due to excessive hugging and me preferring that strangers not know that I am carrying I usually choose to carry my NAA pug in this and similar situations.

Concealed carry color coordination

Bright stainless steel for weddings, deep blue or parkerized for everyday, and obviously matte black (LCP) for funerals.

Assuming I bother to go. I've already said everything I ever intended to say to the deceased and i never thought of a funeral as an event to socialize.
Funerals aren't for the dead, bro... they are for the living.

You've probably made a fair series of statements thus far, no reason to change things up now and confuse folks. :rolleyes:

whats wrong with carry in the shower? i have a jimenez arms 380(50$) in a ziplock bag in a small file holder behind the shaving mirror(noone can tell its there but me), i feel most vulnerable in the shower; i cant hear much of whats going on in the house, someone could ring the doorbell to scope out my house and i wouldnt hear it and i dont wanna get caught with my pants down
i think a shower gun is the most necessary of all the guns in my house

and why wouldnt someone carry at a funeral? is it disrespectful somehow?

kids birthday party at a public place? i feel more inclined to carry when there are chilren around, especially my child, those i the lives that are the most important to protect
and we have seen that, in recent events, shooters dont discriminate much to as what age their victims are

stupid thread

I'm shutting the casket lid on this thread. It's time to bury it.

Hope the deceased is going to the big range in the sky, where you never miss and open carry doesn't cause you to fall through a cloud. :D

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back