Water & Wings in PA - closed?

For you rifle shooters Atglen is the best place in southern PA:
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, 85 Creek Rd, Atglen, PA 19310 (Mailing: P.O. Box 35, Parkesburg, PA 19365). TEL: 610-593-6096
It is members only but the dues are very cheap and joining is easy.
The rifle range goes to 500 yards and there is also 25 and 50 yard pistol.

If any "regulars" want to have an impromptu get-together at W&W, let me know. I really need to get out and shoot, and I don't have any gun shows in March, so me weekends are free. I also still have a heavy box with 9mmMike's name on it.

Too funny. I was just thinking about that on Friday. I picked up a 200 round battle pack at my favorite shop to hold me over!
We'll be heading up to Tamaqua (sp?) to greet some returning soldiers (including my great friend Joe) this Saturday but I think that Sunday (after church) is open for a trip to W&W. My next open day is Saturday, 3/19.

Mike

I should have given more warning. I had the range to myself for two hours, so I got to do something I rarely do at W&W: shoot! The pistol range is still a lake beyond 15 yards or so, but the rifle range seemed pretty solid.

I think I'm free again on April 2-3, but that may change.

I'll be there at some point in the next couple weeks.
I have a good load for my 308 I want to test at the longer ranges.

Not sure how I missed this thread. Bummer. This is a busy time of year for me though and as it turned out, I would not have been able to make it anyway.
The 3rd of April is already filled with twice as much stuff as I'll be able to do but there is a chance that the 2nd will be open.
I am getting a new/old .308 bolt gun that I'll need to test by then as well.
The weekend's after the 4-2/3-05 are looking even better.
Mike

I might not be able to make it having company over the weekend :(

I am going shooting next SUNDAY though :) Wonder how my NHM-91 will do in a highpower match. I am thinking of trying it out, and be the ONLY one to shoot an AK in a NRA highpower match... Who says that are not sporting arms??? :)

Back